Key features and details
- Purity: >= 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Acetylated alpha Tubulin peptide
精製度>= 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
製品の詳細Human Acetylated alpha Tubulin (acetyl K40) peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab171288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- alpha 1b
- Alpha-tubulin ubiquitous
関連性Microtubules are required for many well characterized functions in eukaryotic cells, including the movement of chromosomes in mitosis and meiosis, intracellular transport, establishment and maintenance of cellular morphology, cell growth, cell migration and morphogenesis in multicellular organisms. The building block of a microtubule is the tubulin subunit, a heterodimer of alpha and beta-tubulin. Both of these monomers are found in all eukaryotes, and their sequences are highly conserved. Acetylated alpha tubulin is present in various microtubule structures and plays a role in stabilizing the structures of all microtubules.
To learn more about our protein and peptide range click here.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.