Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Osteopontin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
Osteopontin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Osteopontin
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
機能Binds tightly to hydroxyapatite. Appears to form an integral part of the mineralized matrix. Probably important to cell-matrix interaction.
Acts as a cytokine involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10 and is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity.
組織特異性Bone. Found in plasma.
配列類似性Belongs to the osteopontin family.
翻訳後修飾Extensively phosphorylated on clustered serine residues.
N- and O-glycosylated.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- BNSP antibody
- Bone sialoprotein 1 antibody
- Bone sialoprotein I antibody
Human Breast tumour section. Osteopontin is a normal component of elastic fibers in the breast (shown heavily stained in this section). There is also weak staining of the extracellular matrix. Osteopontin is not believed to be expressed inside breast tumour cells, and there is no staining in the intracellular region of the breast cells in this section.
Osteopontin antibody (ab8448) used at 1:100-1:300. No antigen retrieval is required.
ICC/IF image of ab8448 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab8448, 1/1000 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
OPN is cleaved by MMP to yield 2 fragments, which migrate at 40kD(N terminal) and 32kD (C terminal). The C terminal fragment can undergo further cleavage by both of these MMPs (see Agnihotri et al, JBC 2001 for further details). The epitope recognised by ab8448 is shown in violet. This antibody detects the full length OPN and the 32kD fragment. It does not recognise the 40kD fragment.
ab8448 は 406 報の論文で使用されています。
- Güler Ş et al. Comparison of the effectiveness of Ankaferd Blood Stopper® and Emdogain in periodontal regeneration. Oral Dis 28:1947-1957 (2022). PubMed: 33740823
- Zhu Z & Xiong J miR-141-3p Regulates EZH2 to Attenuate Porphyromonas gingivalis Lipopolysaccharide-Caused Inflammation and Inhibition of Osteogenic Differentiation in Human Periodontal Ligament Stem Cells. Comput Math Methods Med 2022:4634925 (2022). PubMed: 35509853
- Chen Y et al. Osteopontin enhances sperm capacitation and in vitro fertilization efficiency in boars. J Anim Sci Technol 64:235-246 (2022). PubMed: 35530410
- Maity J et al. Ferutinin induces osteoblast differentiation of DPSCs via induction of KLF2 and autophagy/mitophagy. Cell Death Dis 13:452 (2022). PubMed: 35552354
- Peindl M et al. EMT, Stemness, and Drug Resistance in Biological Context: A 3D Tumor Tissue/In Silico Platform for Analysis of Combinatorial Treatment in NSCLC with Aggressive KRAS-Biomarker Signatures. Cancers (Basel) 14:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35565305