Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-8
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-8 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-8
特異性Please be aware that this product has low homology with the mouse and rat sequence of IL8 (Rat, 46%; Mouse 45%, UniProt blast) and we therefore cannot guarantee reactivity in these species.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISAmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to IL-8.
- ELISA: Human IL-8.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
機能IL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
翻訳後修飾Several N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Information by UniProt
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody
- (Ser-IL-8)72 antibody
- 9E3 antibody
Specificity test of ab7747.
ab7747 was biotinylated and used as a detection antibody in different concentrations.
Dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
ab7747 は 65 報の論文で使用されています。
- Fitzpatrick CJ et al. Junin Virus Activates p38 MAPK and HSP27 Upon Entry. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 12:798978 (2022). PubMed: 35463647
- Tian Z et al. Targeted blocking of CCR2 and CXCR2 improves the efficacy of transarterial chemoembolization of hepatocarcinoma. Cancer Cell Int 22:362 (2022). PubMed: 36403057
- Abbasi M et al. Proteomic Analysis of Cardioembolic and Large Artery Atherosclerotic Clots Using Reverse Phase Protein Array Technology Reveals Key Cellular Interactions Within Clot Microenvironments. Cureus 13:e13499 (2021). PubMed: 33777584
- Cao R et al. Nell-1 attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in human dental pulp cells. J Mol Histol 52:671-680 (2021). PubMed: 33905072
- Wang Q et al. Association of miRNA-145 with the occurrence and prognosis of hydrosalpinx-induced defective endometrial receptivity. Bosn J Basic Med Sci 21:81-92 (2021). PubMed: 32343942