Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Firefly Luciferase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Firefly
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Firefly Luciferase antibody
Firefly Luciferase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Firefly Luciferase
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Firefly (Photinus pyralis) Firefly Luciferase aa 1-550.
MEDAKNIKKGPAPFYPLEDGTAGEQLHKAMKRYALVPGTIAFTDAHIEVN ITYAEYFEMSVRLAEAMKRYGLNTNHRIVVCSENSLQFFMPVLGALFIGV AVAPANDIYNERELLNSMNISQPTVVFVSKKGLQKILNVQKKLPIIQKII IMDSKTDYQGFQSMYTFVTSHLPPGFNEYDFVPESFDRDKTIALIMNSSG STGLPKGVALPHRTACVRFSHARDPIFGNQIIPDTAILSVVPFHHGFGMF TTLGYLICGFRVVLMYRFEEELFLRSLQDYKIQSALLVPTLFSFFAKSTL IDKYDLSNLHEIASGGAPLSKEVGEAVAKRFHLPGIRQGYGLTETTSAIL ITPEGDDKPGAVGKVVPFFEAKVVDLDTGKTLGVNQRGELCVRGPMIMSG YVNNPEATNALIDKDGWLHSGDIAYWDEDEHFFIVDRLKSLIKYKGYQVA PAELESILLQHPNIFDAGVAGLPDDDAGELPAAVVVLEHGKTMTEKEIVD YVASQVTTAKKLRGGVVFVDEVPKGLTGKLDARKIREILIKAKKGGKSKL
Database link: P08659
- Luciferase protein.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）ab181640 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. ab181640 is sterile filtered.
関連性Luciferase from the firefly has become one of the more widely used reporter proteins for the study of gene expression. Luciferase catalyzes a bioluminescent reaction which requires the substrate luciferin as well as Mg2+ and ATP. Mixing these reagents with the cell extract containing luciferase, results in a flash of light that decays rapidly. This light can be detected by a luminometer. The total light emission is proportional to the luciferase activity of the sample.
- SwissProt: P08659 Firefly
- ec 184.108.40.206 antibody
- Firefly antibody
- Luciferase antibody
- Luciferin 4 monooxygenase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Firefly Luciferase antibody (ab181640) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Firefly Luciferase transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216775) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 61 kDa
Observed band size: 65 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green – ab181640 observed at 65 kDa. Red - loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa.
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using Licor blocking buffer before being incubated with ab181640 and ab8245 (loading control) overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed (ab216775) and Donkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed (ab216778) at a 1:10000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged.
Anti-Firefly Luciferase antibody (ab181640) at 1/1000 dilution + Luciferase protein at 0.05 µg
Peroxidase anti-goat secondary antibody at 1/40000 dilution
Predicted band size: 61 kDa
ab181640 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Hamester F et al. Insights into the Steps of Breast Cancer-Brain Metastases Development: Tumor Cell Interactions with the Blood-Brain Barrier. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35163822
- Allen V et al. VIVA1: a more invasive subclone of MDA-MB-134VI invasive lobular carcinoma cells with increased metastatic potential in xenograft models. Br J Cancer 127:56-68 (2022). PubMed: 35318435
- Troiani M et al. Single-cell transcriptomics identifies Mcl-1 as a target for senolytic therapy in cancer. Nat Commun 13:2177 (2022). PubMed: 35449130
- Freytag V et al. Detection of Spontaneous Bone Metastases of Solid Human Tumor Xenografts in Mice. Methods Mol Biol 2524:317-325 (2022). PubMed: 35821483
- Shao H et al. Converting melanoma-associated fibroblasts into a tumor-suppressive phenotype by increasing intracellular Notch1 pathway activity. PLoS One 16:e0248260 (2021). PubMed: 33705467