Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin B
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Chromogranin B antibody
Chromogranin B 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin B
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Chromogranin B aa 600-700 (C terminal) conjugated to ovalbumin. Human, mouse and rat sequences are identical
Database link: P05060
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
機能Secretogranin-1 is a neuroendocrine secretory granule protein, which may be the precursor for other biologically active peptides.
組織特異性Expressed in the adrenal medulla, and in pheochromocytoma. Not expressed in liver.
配列類似性Belongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
翻訳後修飾Extensively processed by limited proteolysis at conserved basic residues. Alternative processing are seen in different tissues.
細胞内局在Secreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- Information by UniProt
- CCB peptide antibody
- Cg B antibody
- CgB antibody
ab12242(1:1000) staining Chromogranin B in human pancreas (IgG inset) using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong staining of Chromogranin B in secretory compartments of the pancreas.
Insert panel depicts negative control (no primary antibody).
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX.
Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab12242 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Y et al. Single-cell morphological characterization of CRH neurons throughout the whole mouse brain. BMC Biol 19:47 (2021). PubMed: 33722214
- Han J et al. Endocytic BDNF secretion regulated by Vamp3 in astrocytes. Sci Rep 11:21203 (2021). PubMed: 34707216
- Sifuentes-Dominguez LF et al. SCGN deficiency results in colitis susceptibility. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31663849
- Stephens SB et al. The Prohormone VGF Regulates ß Cell Function via Insulin Secretory Granule Biogenesis. Cell Rep 20:2480-2489 (2017). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 28877479
- Zhu W et al. Small GTPase ARF6 controls VEGFR2 trafficking and signaling in diabetic retinopathy. J Clin Invest 127:4569-4582 (2017). PubMed: 29058688
- Wang H et al. RanBP9 overexpression accelerates loss of pre and postsynaptic proteins in the AP?E9 transgenic mouse brain. PLoS One 9:e85484 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24454876
- Weisbrod AB et al. Altered PTEN, ATRX, CHGA, CHGB, and TP53 expression are associated with aggressive VHL-associated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. Horm Cancer 4:165-75 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23361940
- Fanara P et al. Cerebrospinal fluid-based kinetic biomarkers of axonal transport in monitoring neurodegeneration. J Clin Invest 122:3159-69 (2012). PubMed: 22922254
- Kokrashvili Z et al. Release of endogenous opioids from duodenal enteroendocrine cells requires Trpm5. Gastroenterology 137:598-606, 606.e1-2 (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19272386
- Prasad P et al. Secretogranin III directs secretory vesicle biogenesis in mast cells in a manner dependent upon interaction with chromogranin A. J Immunol 181:5024-34 (2008). PubMed: 18802106