Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Carboxymethyl Lysine
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Carboxymethyl Lysine antibody
Carboxymethyl Lysine 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Carboxymethyl Lysine
特異性This antibody specifically binds to Carboxy methyl Lysine modified proteins.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Carboxy methyl Lysine conjugated to KLH.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.015% EDTA, 0.44% Sodium chloride, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 1.23% Sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This antibody was purified by Carboxy methyl Lysine protein Sepharose affinity column.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
関連性N epsilon carboxymethyl lysine (CML or Carboxymethyl Lysine) is formed by the non enzymatic Schiff base reaction of glucose with proteins, followed by an Amadori rearrangement and oxidation that leaves only a carboxymethyl group attached to the lysine. The levels of CML adducts accumulate over time and have been used as an indicator of both serum glucose levels and oxidative protein damage. Elevated serum CML modified proteins have been associated with diabetes and may contribute to diabetic retinopathy, nephropathy and angiopathy.
- CML antibody
- N Epsilon (Carboxymethyl) Lysine antibody
All lanes : Anti-Carboxymethyl Lysine antibody (ab27684) at 1/1000 dilution (in PBST for 18 hours at 4°C)
Lane 1 : Whole tissue lysate of raw cashew nuts
Lane 2 : Whole tissue lysate of roasted cashew nuts
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
All lanes : An HRP-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal
Developed using the ECL technique.
Observed band size: 10-12 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
Blocking Step: 2% Milk for 30 minutes at 25°C
ab27684 は 37 報の論文で使用されています。
- Trim WV et al. Divergent immunometabolic changes in adipose tissue and skeletal muscle with ageing in healthy humans. J Physiol 600:921-947 (2022). PubMed: 33895996
- Zenner ML et al. Advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) are lower in prostate tumor tissue and inversely related to proportion of West African ancestry. Prostate 82:306-313 (2022). PubMed: 34855273
- Nowicka N et al. The Involvement of RAGE and Its Ligands during Progression of ALS in SOD1 G93A Transgenic Mice. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35216298
- Selejan SR et al. Renal denervation reduces atrial remodeling in hypertensive rats with metabolic syndrome. Basic Res Cardiol 117:36 (2022). PubMed: 35834066
- Dubois C et al. Exposure of Caenorhabditis elegans to Dietary Nε-Carboxymethyllysine Emphasizes Endocytosis as a New Route for Intestinal Absorption of Advanced Glycation End Products. Nutrients 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34959950