Key features and details
- APC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-28] to CD45
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名APC Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28]
CD45 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細APC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-28] to CD45
標識APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
特異性ab28106 reacts with all alternative forms of human CD45 antigen
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD45. Human thymocytes and T lymphocytes
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood cells.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- FITC Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28], prediluted (ab134199)
- PE Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28], prediluted (ab134202)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab157309)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab197130)
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab223183)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab239276)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab239317)
- Biotin Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab28107)
- PerCP Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab65952)
- Anti-CD45 antibody [MEM-28] (ab8216)
機能Protein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN.
関連疾患Defects in PTPRC are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)B(+)NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Genetic variations in PTPRC are involved in multiple sclerosis susceptibility (MS) [MIM:126200]. MS is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by the gradual accumulation of focal plaques of demyelination particularly in the periventricular areas of the brain. Peripheral nerves are not affected. Onset usually in third or fourth decade with intermittent progression over an extended period. The cause is still uncertain.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
ドメインThe first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
翻訳後修飾Heavily N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Membrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD 45 antibody
- CD45 antibody
Flow cytometry surface staining pattern of human peripheral whole blood stained using ab28106 at (10 μl reagent / 100 μl of peripheral whole blood).
ab28106 staining the CD45 in Human PBMCs by Flow Cytometry. Cells were prepared by Ficoll-Hypaque isolation of PBMCs from buffy coat. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/25 in PBS + 2% Human serum and 1mM EDTA) for 25 minutes at 4°C.
Separation of human CD45 positive lymphocytes (red-filled) from human CD45 negative blood debris (black-dashed) in flow cytometry analysis (surface staining) of human peripheral whole blood stained using ab28106(10 μl reagent / 100 μl of peripheral whole blood).
ab28106 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shen H et al. Antibody-engineered red blood cell interface for high-performance capture and release of circulating tumor cells. Bioact Mater 11:32-40 (2022). PubMed: 34938910
- Zhang Q et al. Isolation of circulating tumor cells and detection of EGFR mutations in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 17:3799-3807 (2019). PubMed: 30881500
- Sundqvist M et al. Similarities and differences between the responses induced in human phagocytes through activation of the medium chain fatty acid receptor GPR84 and the short chain fatty acid receptor FFA2R. Biochim Biophys Acta 1865:695-708 (2018). PubMed: 29477577
- Leprieur EG et al. Membrane-bound full-length Sonic Hedgehog identifies cancer stem cells in human non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 8:103744-103757 (2017). PubMed: 29262597
- Horejsí V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). PubMed: 2968928