Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.54 ng/ml
- Range: 5 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Cerebral Spinal Fluid, Milk, Plasma, Saliva, Serum, Tissue
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Prekallikrein and Kallikrein ELISA Kit
Plasma Kallikrein 1B キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 5.9% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 9.8%
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Serum, Plasma, Tissue, Cell Lysate, Cerebral Spinal Fluid
検出範囲5 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
Abcam’s Prekallikrein and Kallikrein Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Prekallikrein and Kallikrein levels in plasma, serum, saliva, milk, cerebrospinal fluid, cell culture, and cell lysate samples.
A Prekallikrein specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Prekallikrein specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Prekallikrein and Kallikrein captured in plate.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human Prekallikrein Antibody 1 x 120µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 7ml Prekallikrein Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Prekallikrein Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 11ml
機能The enzyme cleaves Lys-Arg and Arg-Ser bonds. It activates, in a reciprocal reaction, factor XII after its binding to a negatively charged surface. It also releases bradykinin from HMW kininogen and may also play a role in the renin-angiotensin system by converting prorenin into renin.
関連疾患Defects in KLKB1 are the cause of prekallikrein deficiency (PKK deficiency) [MIM:612423]; also known as Fletcher factor deficiency. This disorder is a blood coagulation defect.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasma kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 4 apple domains.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Fletcher factor
- kallikrein B plasma
- Kallikrein B plasma (Fletcher factor) 1
ab171015 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Scheffel J et al. Cold-induced urticarial autoinflammatory syndrome related to factor XII activation. Nat Commun 11:179 (2020). PubMed: 31924766
- Zitur LJ et al. Brain Death Enhances Activation of the Innate Immune System and Leads to Reduced Renal Metabolic Gene Expression. Transplantation 103:1821-1833 (2019). PubMed: 30964836
- Harbaum L et al. Reduced plasma levels of small HDL particles transporting fibrinolytic proteins in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Thorax 74:380-389 (2019). PubMed: 30478197