Key features and details
- Assay type: Cell-based (qualitative)
- Platform: Fluorescence microscope
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
製品名Phalloidin-iFluor 532 Reagent
F-actin キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Phalloidin-iFluor 532 Reagent (ab176755) is one of a series of phalloidin conjugates that bind to actin filaments, also known as F-actin. Phalloidin-iFluor 532 dye can be easily detected with a fluorescent microscope at Ex/Em = 542/558 nm.
Phalloidin conjugates are convenient probes for labeling, identifying and quantifying animal or plant actin filaments in formaldehyde-fixed and permeabilized tissue sections, cell cultures or cell-free experiments. They can also be used in paraffin-embedded samples that have been de-paraffinized.
Phalloidin binds to actin filaments much more tightly than to actin monomers, leading to a decrease in the dissociation rate of actin subunits from filaments ends, essentially stabilizing actin filaments through the prevention of filament depolymerization.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 300 tests Phalloidin-iFluor 532 Conjugate 1 x 300 tests
- actin filament
- f actin
- Filamentous actin
ab176755 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang K et al. Long-term cultured microvascular networks on chip for tumor vascularization research and drug testing. Biomicrofluidics 16:044101 (2022). PubMed: 35845724
- Oshchepkova A et al. Tropism of Extracellular Vesicles and Cell-Derived Nanovesicles to Normal and Cancer Cells: New Perspectives in Tumor-Targeted Nucleic Acid Delivery. Pharmaceutics 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34834326