Key features and details
- Assay type: Enzyme activity (quantitative)
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Platform: Microplate reader
- Assay time: 1 hr
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells, Tissue
- Sensitivity: 0.2 U/ml
製品名Arginase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Liver Arginase キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Tissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
アッセイタイプEnzyme activity (quantitative)
検出感度< 0.2 U/ml
種交差性交差種: Mammals, Other species
Arginase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) ab180877 is a simple, sensitive and rapid assay to quantify arginase activity.
In the arginase assay protocol, arginase reacts with arginine and undergoes a series of reactions that form an intermediate that react stoichiometrically with the probe to generate a colored product that can be detected at OD = 570 nm.
The kit can detect less than 0.2 U/L Arginase activity in 96-well assay format.
Arginase assay protocol summary:
- add samples and standards to wells
- add arginase substrate mix to sample wells only
- incubate for 20 min
- add arginase assay reaction mix to all wells
- analyze with microplate reader in kinetic mode for 10-30 min
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K755 Arginase Activity Colorimetric Assay Kit. K755-100 is the same size as the 100 test size of ab180877.
Arginase (EC 188.8.131.52) is the final enzyme of the Urea Cycle. It converts L-arginine into urea and L-ornithine and plays an important role in removing ammonium ion from the body.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 100 tests Arginase Assay Buffer 1 x 25ml Arginase Converter Enzyme (Lyophilized) 1 vial Arginase Developer (Lyophilized) 1 vial Arginase Enzyme Mix (Lyophilized) 1 vial Arginase Positive Control (Lyophilized) 1 vial Arginase Substrate (Lyophilized) 1 vial Hydrogen peroxide 1 x 100µl OxiRed Probe in DMSO 1 x 200µl
パスウェイNitrogen metabolism; urea cycle; L-ornithine and urea from L-arginine: step 1/1.
関連疾患Defects in ARG1 are the cause of argininemia (ARGIN) [MIM:207800]; also known as hyperargininemia. Argininemia is a rare autosomal recessive disorder of the urea cycle. Arginine is elevated in the blood and cerebrospinal fluid, and periodic hyperammonemia occurs. Clinical manifestations include developmental delay, seizures, mental retardation, hypotonia, ataxia, progressive spastic quadriplegia.
配列類似性Belongs to the arginase family.
- Information by UniProt
- A I
- ARG 1
ab180877 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang H et al. Annexin A2/TLR2/MYD88 pathway induces arginase 1 expression in tumor-associated neutrophils. J Clin Invest 132:N/A (2022). PubMed: 36377658
- Xu Q et al. Dynamic changes in myeloid-derived suppressor cells during the menstrual cycle: A pilot study. Front Med (Lausanne) 9:940554 (2022). PubMed: 36457573
- Ajina R et al. Antitumor T-cell Immunity Contributes to Pancreatic Cancer Immune Resistance. Cancer Immunol Res 9:386-400 (2021). PubMed: 33509790
- Vu LD et al. Deficiency in ST2 signaling ameliorates RSV-associated pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 321:H309-H317 (2021). PubMed: 34170196
- Liu Y et al. Lactiplantibacillus plantarum Reduced Renal Calcium Oxalate Stones by Regulating Arginine Metabolism in Gut Microbiota. Front Microbiol 12:743097 (2021). PubMed: 34630369