製品名PP2, Src and RIP2 kinase inhibitor
製品の詳細Src and RIP2 kinase inhibitor
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 50 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab11512 staining E-Cadherin in SW480 cells treated with PP2 (ab120308), by ICC/IF. Increase in E-cadherin expression correlates with increased concentration of PP2, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120308 (PP2) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab11512 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rat polyclonal antibody (ab96971) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120308 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tischer DK & Weiner OD Light-based tuning of ligand half-life supports kinetic proofreading model of T cell signaling. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30947808
- Nasyrov E et al. The neuronal oxygen-sensing pathway controls postnatal vascularization of the murine brain. FASEB J 33:12812-12824 (2019). PubMed: 31469589
- Komuro A et al. Identification of a novel fusion gene HMGA2-EGFR in glioblastoma. Int J Cancer 142:1627-1639 (2018). PubMed: 29193056
- Chang TY et al. Paxillin facilitates timely neurite initiation on soft-substrate environments by interacting with the endocytic machinery. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29271742
- Saxena M et al. EGFR and HER2 activate rigidity sensing only on rigid matrices. Nat Mater 16:775-781 (2017). PubMed: 28459445
- Li C & Götz J Somatodendritic accumulation of Tau in Alzheimer's disease is promoted by Fyn-mediated local protein translation. EMBO J 36:3120-3138 (2017). PubMed: 28864542
- Barcus CE et al. Prolactin signaling through focal adhesion complexes is amplified by stiff extracellular matrices in breast cancer cells. Oncotarget 7:48093-48106 (2016). PubMed: 27344177
- Porcu G et al. Clobetasol and Halcinonide Act as Smoothened Agonists to Promote Myelin Gene Expression and RxR? Receptor Activation. PLoS One 10:e0144550 (2015). PubMed: 26658258
- Lee EJ et al. Trans-synaptic zinc mobilization improves social interaction in two mouse models of autism through NMDAR activation. Nat Commun 6:7168 (2015). PubMed: 25981743
- Holley AK et al. Manganese superoxide dismutase-mediated inside-out signaling in HaCaT human keratinocytes and SKH-1 mouse skin. Antioxid Redox Signal 20:2347-60 (2014). PubMed: 24635018