Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [40B7] to Pma1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Pma1 antibody [40B7]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [40B7] to Pma1
特異性Reacts with Pma1p based on the size of the band detected on western blots and the immunofluorescence localization pattern.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Raised against yeast membrane preps, screened by immunofluorescence and blotting.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa. (cell lysates, ECL detection). For non-ECL western detection methods, 1/1000 - 1/5000. Also detects Pma1p-containing fusion proteins on western blots.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
関連性Pma1p is a plasma membrane ATPase.
- Plasma membrane ATPase 1 antibody
- Plasma membrane H+ ATPase antibody
- Pma 1 antibody
For Pma1 staining cells were grown to a density of 1 A600/ml, rapidly fixed by direct addition of formaldehyde for 30 minutes, and then harvested and fixed overnight with 4.4% formaldehyde in 0.1 m potassium phosphate, pH 6.5. Before staining, fixed cells were permeabilized with 2% SDS. They were then stained with ab4645 followed by incubation with goat anti-mouse IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488. Stained cells were visualized under fluorescein fluorescence optics on a Zeiss Axioplan 2 fluorescence microscope. Nomarski images (left panels) and indirect immunofluorescence (right panels) are shown for each field.
ab4645 は 22 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tremblay-Laganière C et al. Polychlorinated biphenyl 126 exposure in rats alters skeletal muscle mitochondrial function. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 26:2375-2386 (2019). PubMed: 30467749
- Geva Y et al. Two novel effectors of trafficking and maturation of the yeast plasma membrane H+ -ATPase. Traffic 18:672-682 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28727280
- Simpkins JA et al. Disruption of a cystine transporter downregulates expression of genes involved in sulfur regulation and cellular respiration. Biol Open 5:689-97 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27142334
- Baron JA et al. Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase and the proton ATPase Pma1p of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 462:251-6 (2015). PubMed: 25956063
- Smardon AM et al. The RAVE complex is an isoform-specific V-ATPase assembly factor in yeast. Mol Biol Cell 25:356-67 (2014). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 24307682