Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to PLK4
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2642 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Serine/threonine-protein kinase that plays a central role in centriole duplication. Able to trigger procentriole formation on the surface of the parental centriole cylinder, leading to the recruitment of centriole biogenesis proteins such as SASS6, CENPJ/CPAP, CP110, CEP135 and gamma-tubulin. When overexpressed, it is able to induce centrosome amplification through the simultaneous generation of multiple procentrioles adjoining each parental centriole during S phase. Its central role in centriole replication suggests a posible role in tumorigenesis, centrosome aberrations being frequently observed in tumors. Also involved in trophoblast differentiation by phosphorylating HAND1, leading to disrupt the interaction between HAND1 and MDFIC and activate HAND1. Phosphorylates CDC25C and CHEK2/CHK2.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC5/Polo subfamily.
Contains 1 POLO box domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated; leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
Tyrosine-phosphorylated by TEC.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Nucleus > nucleolus. Cleavage furrow. Associates with centrioles throughout the cell cycle. According to PubMed:16244668, it is not present at cleavage furrows.
- Information by UniProt
- PLK 4 antibody
- PLK-4 antibody
- PLK4 antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells staining PLK4. Cells were permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Samples were incubated with primary anitbody for 1 hour at 10µg/ml. An Alexa Fluor 488 was used as the secondary antibody. DAPI was used as a nuclear counterstain. Unimmunized goat IgG (10µg/ml) was used as the negative control.
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed A431 cells staining PLK4. Cells were permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Samples were incubated with primary anitbody for 1 hour at 10µg/ml. An Alexa Fluor 488 was used as the secondary antibody. DAPI was used as a nuclear counterstain. Unimmunized goat IgG (10µg/ml) was used as the negative control.
Anti-PLK4 antibody (ab2642) at 2 µg/ml + human colon lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 109 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 hour
ab2642 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shi J et al. Long non-coding RNA RUNX1-IT1 plays a tumour-suppressive role in colorectal cancer by inhibiting cell proliferation and migration. Cell Biochem Funct 37:11-20 (2019). PubMed: 30499136
- Zhang Z et al. PLK4 is a determinant of temozolomide sensitivity through phosphorylation of IKBKE in glioblastoma. Cancer Lett 443:91-107 (2019). PubMed: 30529153
- Czub B et al. TOPORS, a Dual E3 Ubiquitin and Sumo1 Ligase, Interacts with 26 S Protease Regulatory Subunit 4, Encoded by the PSMC1 Gene. PLoS One 11:e0148678 (2016). PubMed: 26872363
- Rosario CO et al. A novel role for Plk4 in regulating cell spreading and motility. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25174401
- Rosario CO et al. Plk4 is required for cytokinesis and maintenance of chromosomal stability. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:6888-93 (2010). PubMed: 20348415
- Martindill DM et al. Nucleolar release of Hand1 acts as a molecular switch to determine cell fate. Nat Cell Biol 9:1131-41 (2007). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 17891141
- Syed N et al. Transcriptional silencing of Polo-like Kinase 2 (Snk/Plk2) is a frequent event in B cell malignancies. Blood : (2005). PubMed: 16160013