Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [13G11] to Plasma Kallikrein 1B
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Plasma Kallikrein 1B antibody [13G11]
Plasma Kallikrein 1B 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [13G11] to Plasma Kallikrein 1B
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Rhesus monkey
Full length native prekallikrein protein (purified) (Human)
エピトープThe specific epitope, found on the prekallikrein / kallikrein heavy chain is involved in the interaction between prekallikrein and factor XIIa.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 19/12/2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能The enzyme cleaves Lys-Arg and Arg-Ser bonds. It activates, in a reciprocal reaction, factor XII after its binding to a negatively charged surface. It also releases bradykinin from HMW kininogen and may also play a role in the renin-angiotensin system by converting prorenin into renin.
関連疾患Defects in KLKB1 are the cause of prekallikrein deficiency (PKK deficiency) [MIM:612423]; also known as Fletcher factor deficiency. This disorder is a blood coagulation defect.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasma kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 4 apple domains.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Fletcher factor antibody
- kallikrein B plasma antibody
- Kallikrein B plasma (Fletcher factor) 1 antibody
ab1006 (4µg/ml) staining plasma kallikrein in human liver, using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is weak cytoplasmic staining of a subpopulation of hepatocytes.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer citrate pH6.1 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab1006 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Song T et al. Integrated Proteomics and Metabolomic Analyses of Plasma Injury Biomarkers in a Serious Brain Trauma Model in Rats. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30791599
- Zamolodchikov D et al. A Short Isoform of Coagulation Factor XII mRNA Is Expressed by Neurons in the Human Brain. Neuroscience 413:294-307 (2019). PubMed: 31181367
- Badawy AA et al. Expression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and Transforming Growth Factor Alpha in Cancer Bladder: Schistosomal and Non-Schistosomal. Curr Urol 9:192-201 (2017). PubMed: 28413380
- Liu J et al. Hyperglycemia-induced cerebral hematoma expansion is mediated by plasma kallikrein. Nat Med 17:206-10 (2011). Functional Studies ; Rat . PubMed: 21258336
- Morris KE et al. Autonomic nervous system regulates secretion of anti-inflammatory prohormone SMR1 from rat salivary glands. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C514-24 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19109528
- Gao BB et al. Extracellular carbonic anhydrase mediates hemorrhagic retinal and cerebral vascular permeability through prekallikrein activation. Nat Med 13:181-8 (2007). PubMed: 17259996
- Veloso D Does resistance to endotoxin in primates correlate with levels of plasma prekallikrein? Immunopharmacology 33:374-6 (1996). PubMed: 8856190
- Veloso D et al. Structure, kinetics, and function of human and rhesus plasma prekallikreins are similar. Thromb Haemost 68:526-33 (1992). PubMed: 1455399
- Veloso D & Colman RW Western blot analyses of prekallikrein and its activation products in human plasma. Thromb Haemost 65:382-8 (1991). PubMed: 1711719
- Veloso D et al. A monoclonal anti-human plasma prekallikrein antibody that inhibits activation of prekallikrein by factor XIIa on a surface. Blood 70:1053-62 (1987). PubMed: 2443201