Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PKD2
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
PKD2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PKD2
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PKD2 aa 849-864.
This antibody recognizes human protein kinase D2 (PKD2), a serine threonine protein kinase. PKD2 is widely expressed in human and murine tissues and exhibits strong homology to the serine threonine protein kinases PKD/PKCmicro and PKCnu. In contrast, it has a low degree of sequence homology to other members of the PKC family. PKD2 is activated by phorbol esters and a variety of growth factors.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考This antibody recognizes human protein kinase D2 (PKD2), a serine threonine protein kinase. PKD2 is widely expressed in human and murine tissues and exhibits strong homology to the serine threonine protein kinases PKD/PKCmicro and PKCnu. In contrast, it has a low degree of sequence homology to other members of the PKC family. PKD2 is activated by phorbol esters and a variety of growth factors.
機能Converts transient diacylglycerol (DAG) signals into prolonged physiological effects, downstream of PKC. Involved in resistance to oxidative stress.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKD subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation of Ser-876 correlates with the activation status of the kinase.
Ser-706 is probably phosphorylated by PKC.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Membrane. Translocation to the cell membrane is required for kinase activation.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp586E0820 antibody
- HSPC187 antibody
- KPCD2_HUMAN antibody
ab7281 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xiao Y et al. Deficiency of PRKD2 triggers hyperinsulinemia and metabolic disorders. Nat Commun 9:2015 (2018). PubMed: 29789568
- Arun SN et al. Ultraviolet B irradiation and activation of protein kinase D in primary mouse epidermal keratinocytes. Oncogene : (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21132013
- Li J et al. PKD1, PKD2, and Their Substrate Kidins220 Regulate Neurotensin Secretion in the BON Human Endocrine Cell Line. J Biol Chem 283:2614-21 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18048355
- Jackson LN et al. Overexpression of wild-type PKD2 leads to increased proliferation and invasion of BON endocrine cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 348:945-9 (2006). PubMed: 16899224
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com