製品名Pitstop® 2 - negative control, Negative control for clathrin inhibitor Pitstop® 2
製品の詳細Negative control for clathrin inhibitor Pitstop® 2 (ab120687)
生理活性の詳細Negative control for clathrin inhibitor Pitstop® 2 (ab120687) which is of the same chemical class and has a highly related structure to Pitstop® 2. Inhibits amphiphysin binding to the clathrin TD with an IC50 >100 μM and does not block receptor-mediated endocytosis at concentrations of up to 300 μM (unpublished reports).
特記事項Sold under exclusive licence from Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd. Pitstop® is a trademark of Freie Universitat Berlin, Newcastle Innovation Ltd. and Children's Medical Research Institute
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120688 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chang HF et al. Endocytosis of Cytotoxic Granules Is Essential for Multiple Killing of Target Cells by T Lymphocytes. J Immunol 197:2473-84 (2016). PubMed: 27527597
- Kasztan M et al. Extracellular purines' action on glomerular albumin permeability in isolated rat glomeruli: insights into the pathogenesis of albuminuria. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 311:F103-11 (2016). PubMed: 27076649
- Morinelli TA et al. Clathrin-dependent internalization of the angiotensin II AT1A receptor links receptor internalization to COX-2 protein expression in rat aortic vascular smooth muscle cells. Eur J Pharmacol 748:143-8 (2015). PubMed: 25542758
- Baranov MV et al. Podosomes of dendritic cells facilitate antigen sampling. J Cell Sci 127:1052-64 (2014). PubMed: 24424029
- Merriam LA et al. Pituitary adenylate cyclase 1 receptor internalization and endosomal signaling mediate the pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide-induced increase in guinea pig cardiac neuron excitability. J Neurosci 33:4614-22 (2013). PubMed: 23467377
- Gourlaouen M et al. Essential role for endocytosis in the growth factor-stimulated activation of ERK1/2 in endothelial cells. J Biol Chem 288:7467-80 (2013). PubMed: 23341459
- Meng J et al. Molecular components required for resting and stimulated endocytosis of botulinum neurotoxins by glutamatergic and peptidergic neurons. FASEB J : (2013). PubMed: 23640057
- Chia PZ et al. Intracellular Itinerary of Internalised ß-Secretase, BACE1, and Its Potential Impact on ß-Amyloid Peptide Biogenesis. Traffic : (2013). PubMed: 23773724
- Tkachenko E et al. Caveolae, fenestrae and transendothelial channels retain PV1 on the surface of endothelial cells. PLoS One 7:e32655 (2012). PubMed: 22403691