Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [KT10] to PIP2
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-PIP2 antibody [KT10]
PIP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [KT10] to PIP2
特異性This antibody cross reacts with Phosphatidic acid (<5.0%).
Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate (PIP2) from bovine spinal cord
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 10% Fetal calf serum
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
関連性Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-biphosphate (PIP2) is a membrane phospholipid that has been implicated in a variety of cellular processes, including synaptic vesicle recycling and signal transduction pathways. PLCD4 hydrolyzes PIP2 to generate 2 second messenger molecules diacylglycerol (DAG) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3).
ab2335 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Suzuki H et al. Regulation of MC3T3-E1 differentiation by actin cytoskeleton through lipid mediators reflecting the cell differentiation stage. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 514:393-400 (2019). PubMed: 31047639
- Assil S et al. Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells and Infected Cells Form an Interferogenic Synapse Required for Antiviral Responses. Cell Host Microbe 25:730-745.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31003939
- Roman-Garcia S et al. Distinct Roles for Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase in B Cell Immune Synapse Formation. Front Immunol 9:2027 (2018). PubMed: 30237801
- Mkrtschjan MA et al. Lipid signaling affects primary fibroblast collective migration and anchorage in response to stiffness and microtopography. J Cell Physiol 233:3672-3683 (2018). PubMed: 29034471
- Wahl S et al. The Disease Protein Tulp1 Is Essential for Periactive Zone Endocytosis in Photoreceptor Ribbon Synapses. J Neurosci 36:2473-93 (2016). PubMed: 26911694
- Aoun J et al. Anoctamin 6 Contributes to Cl- Secretion in Accessory Cholera Enterotoxin (Ace)-stimulated Diarrhea: AN ESSENTIAL ROLE FOR PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL 4,5-BISPHOSPHATE (PIP2) SIGNALING IN CHOLERA. J Biol Chem 291:26816-26836 (2016). PubMed: 27799301
- Li J et al. Actin dynamics is rapidly regulated by the PTEN and PIP2 signaling pathways leading to myocyte hypertrophy. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 307:H1618-25 (2014). PubMed: 25260617
- Brzeska H et al. Molecular basis of dynamic relocalization of Dictyostelium myosin IB. J Biol Chem 287:14923-36 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22367211
- Goldston AM et al. Exposure to host ligands correlates with colocalization of Gal/GalNAc lectin subunits in lipid rafts and phosphatidylinositol (4,5)-bisphosphate signaling in Entamoeba histolytica. Eukaryot Cell 11:743-51 (2012). PubMed: 22505337
- Ehrlich LS et al. Activation of the inositol (1,4,5)-triphosphate calcium gate receptor is required for HIV-1 Gag release. J Virol 84:6438-51 (2010). PubMed: 20427533