Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 45 pg/ml
- Range: 40.96 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Pig
製品名Pig IL-6 ELISA Kit
IL-6 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 45 pg/ml
検出範囲40.96 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 108.3 95% - 117% Serum 93.47 85% - 102% Plasma 85.73 67% - 99%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam's IL-6 (Interleukin-6) Pig ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of porcine IL-6 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for pig IL-6 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-6 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-pig IL-6 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-6 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 320X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Pig IL-6 2 vials IL-6 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Pig IL-6 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
機能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2
- B cell differentiation factor
- B cell stimulatory factor 2
ab100755 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wan K et al. Effects of dietary calcium pyruvate on gastrointestinal tract development, intestinal health and growth performance of newly weaned piglets fed low-protein diets. J Appl Microbiol 128:355-365 (2020). PubMed: 31618501
- Zhang E et al. Comparison of oral and nasal immunization with inactivated porcine epidemic diarrhea virus on intestinal immunity in piglets. Exp Ther Med 20:1596-1606 (2020). PubMed: 32742391
- Nielsen TK et al. A Porcine Model for Urinary Tract Infection. Front Microbiol 10:2564 (2019). PubMed: 31824442
- Huang HN et al. Epinecidin-1 Protects against Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infection and Sepsis in Pyemia Pigs. Mar Drugs 17:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31835381
- Zhang ZB et al. Normothermic Machine Perfusion Protects Against Liver Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury During Reduced-Size Liver Transplantation in Pigs. Ann Transplant 24:9-17 (2019). PubMed: 30607000