Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody
PI 3 Kinase p110 delta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
特異性Binds to a 110 Kd protein. Not likely to cross react with other isoforms due to sequence dissimilarity.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IFmore details
20 amino acid C-terminal peptide to Phosphoinositide 3 Kinase p110 delta
- ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
組織特異性Expressed predominantly in leukocytes.
パスウェイPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
ICC/IF image of ab1678 stained HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 minutes) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1 hour to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1678, 1 µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1678 は 21 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shin YJ et al. PIP4K2A as a negative regulator of PI3K in PTEN-deficient glioblastoma. J Exp Med 216:1120-1134 (2019). PubMed: 30898893
- Mei XL & Zhong S Long noncoding RNA LINC00520 prevents the progression of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma through the inactivation of the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway by downregulating EGFR. Chin Med J (Engl) 132:454-465 (2019). PubMed: 30707166
- Feng Z et al. CD40L inhibits cell growth of THP-1 cells by suppressing the PI3K/Akt pathway. Onco Targets Ther 12:3011-3017 (2019). PubMed: 31114244
- Romeo V et al. Effects of PI3K Inhibition on Afucosylated Antibody-Driven Fc?RIIIa Events and Phospho-S6 Activity in NK Cells. J Immunol 203:137-147 (2019). PubMed: 31092639
- Xu D et al. Ligustrazine Inhibits Growth, Migration and Invasion of Medulloblastoma Daoy Cells by Up-Regulation of miR-211. Cell Physiol Biochem 49:2012-2021 (2018). PubMed: 30244244