Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PY20] to Phosphotyrosine
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2b
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody [PY20]
Phosphotyrosine 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [PY20] to Phosphotyrosine
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Phosphotyrosine conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Contains 0.4M Arginine
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
一次抗体 備考This is a standard clone used to detect phosphotyrosine.
関連性The phosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues has been shown to be a primary mechanism of signal transduction during normal mitogenesis, cell cycle progression and oncogenic transformation, its role in other areas such as differentiation and gap junction communication, is a matter of active and ongoing research. Antibodies that specifically recognize phosphorylated tyrosine residues have proved to be invaluable to the study of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins and the biochemical pathways in which they function.
All lanes : Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody [PY20] (ab10321) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 treated with Vanadate and PDGF Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 1 minute
Cells were serum starved overnight and then incubated at room temperature for 10mins in a final concentration of 1mM sodium vanadate. PDGF was then added at a final concentration of 5ng/ml and cells were incubated at 37ºC for 30mins. Vanadate inhibits endogenous phosphatases and PDGF stimulates phosphorylation. Western blots of NIH 3T3 cell lysates treated with vanadate and PDGF show an array of phosphorylated tyrosine compared to controls.
ab10321 は 51 報の論文で使用されています。
- Laudette M et al. Cyclic AMP-binding protein Epac1 acts as a metabolic sensor to promote cardiomyocyte lipotoxicity. Cell Death Dis 12:824 (2021). PubMed: 34471096
- Lv XX et al. EGFR enhances the stemness and progression of oral cancer through inhibiting autophagic degradation of SOX2. Cancer Med 9:1131-1140 (2020). PubMed: 31823521
- Rimnácová H et al. Low doses of Bisphenol S affect post-translational modifications of sperm proteins in male mice. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 18:56 (2020). PubMed: 32466766
- Yuan G et al. RGS12 is required for the maintenance of mitochondrial function during skeletal development. Cell Discov 6:59 (2020). PubMed: 32922858
- Bryan ER et al. Chronic testicular Chlamydia muridarum infection impairs mouse fertility and offspring development†. Biol Reprod 102:888-901 (2020). PubMed: 31965142