Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphothreonine-Proline
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphothreonine-Proline
特異性This antibody specifically reacts to proteins containing phosphothreonine-proline motifs, it also reacts to the phosphoserine-proline motif to a similar degree (pT-P and pS-P motif). The antibody does not react to phosphothreonine, phosphoserine or phosphotyrosine. The antibody will selectively recognize the phosphothreonine-proline motif of MBP, which is the site of phosphorylation by ERK1/ERK2.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule: TpP conjugated to KLH.
The antigen is based on N-acetyl-pT-K-pY-NH2. The pT-X-pY sequence is considered to be the motif for some active MAPKs.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Immunoaffinity chromatography with phosphothreonine-proline on agarose, then immuno-absorption with threonine-proline-NH2 on agarose.
一次抗体 備考The antigen is based on N-acetyl-pT-K-pY-NH2. The pT-X-pY sequence is considered to be the motif for some active MAPKs.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9344 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
ab9344 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lei T et al. Cyclin K regulates prereplicative complex assembly to promote mammalian cell proliferation. Nat Commun 9:1876 (2018). PubMed: 29760377
- Murthy T et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 (CDK1) and CDK2 have opposing roles in regulating interactions of splicing factor 3B1 with chromatin. J Biol Chem 293:10220-10234 (2018). PubMed: 29764937
- Wang H et al. The metabolic function of cyclin D3-CDK6 kinase in cancer cell survival. Nature 546:426-430 (2017). PubMed: 28607489
- Godínez-Palma SK et al. Two maize Kip-related proteins differentially interact with, inhibit and are phosphorylated by cyclin D-cyclin-dependent kinase complexes. J Exp Bot 68:1585-1597 (2017). PubMed: 28369656
- Mukherjee S et al. Phosphorylation of Ku70 subunit by cell cycle kinases modulates the replication related function of Ku heterodimer. Nucleic Acids Res 44:7755-65 (2016). IP . PubMed: 27402161
- Jonkers W et al. HAM-5 functions as a MAP kinase scaffold during cell fusion in Neurospora crassa. PLoS Genet 10:e1004783 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25412208
- Yu J et al. Modulation of fatty acid synthase degradation by concerted action of p38 MAP kinase, E3 ligase COP1, and SH2-tyrosine phosphatase Shp2. J Biol Chem 288:3823-30 (2013). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 23269672
- Sun Z et al. Phosphorylation of Nrf2 at multiple sites by MAP kinases has a limited contribution in modulating the Nrf2-dependent antioxidant response. PLoS One 4:e6588 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19668370
- Ding Q et al. Erk associates with and primes GSK-3beta for its inactivation resulting in upregulation of beta-catenin. Mol Cell 19:159-70 (2005). WB, IP . PubMed: 16039586