Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphothreonine
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Phosphothreonine 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphothreonine
特異性Recognize proteins phosphorylated on threonine residues. Not cross-reacted with phosphotyrosine.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to KLH.
- Use mouse spleen lysate treated with sodium vanadate or mouse brain lysate for WB. Synthetic phosphopeptide (phosphorylated on threonine) for ELISA.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Use at a concentration of 10 µg/mg. Acetone precipitation of the protein extract followed by SDS denaturation is recommended for successful immunoprecipitation.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Phosphorylation of threonine residues is associated with many growth factors and oncogene protein kinases, and is important for cell signaling in activation, proliferation and differentiation. Protein phosphorylation and dephosphorylation are basic mechanisms for the modification of protein function in eukaryotic cells. Phosphorylation is a rare post-translational event in normal tissue, however, the abundance of phosphorylated cellular proteins increases several fold following various activation processes which are mediated through phosphotyrosine, phosphoserine or phosphothreonine (p-tyr/p-ser/p-thr). Many signal transduction pathways, such as the EGF, PDGF and insulin receptor systems, contain tyr/ser/thr kinase which phosphorylate specific tyr/ser/thr residues upon binding of ligands to their receptors. T cell antigen receptor complex or the receptors for some hemopoietic growth factors may stimulate these phosphorylation associated kinases, and cells transformed by viral oncogenes contain elevated levels of phosphorylated tyr/ser/thr. An understanding of transformation by oncogenes and mitogenic processes of growth factors depends on the identification of their substrate and a subsequent determination of how phosphorylation affects their properties. Studies on the role of phosphorylated proteins have been hampered by their low abundance and the problem of distinguishing the various types of phosphorylated proteins. The most common procedure is to label intact cells or small tissue fragments with 32P and subsequently to isolate 32P labeled proteins by conventional biochemical methods. In order to identify the specific amino acids that undergo phosphorylation, additional long and tedious procedures for phosphoamino acid analysis are required. Immunoblotting of cellular proteins with antibodies directed against phosphoamino acids is advantageous as it does not involve 32P labeling, and can therefore be employed to monitor alterations in phosphorylation of specific proteins as they occur in intact organs or the whole animal. Indeed, mono and polyclonal antibodies directed against phosphorylated residues have been generated and found useful as analytical and preparative tools because they enable the rapid identification, quantification and immunoaffinity isolation of phosphorylated cellular proteins.
ab9337 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xue YN et al. Zinc and p53 disrupt mitochondrial binding of HK2 by phosphorylating VDAC1. Exp Cell Res 374:249-258 (2019). PubMed: 30528266
- Feng X et al. Ubiquitination of UVRAG by SMURF1 promotes autophagosome maturation and inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma growth. Autophagy 15:1130-1149 (2019). PubMed: 30686098
- Nepal N et al. Unique Regulation of Na-K-ATPase during Growth and Maturation of Intestinal Epithelial Cells. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31208048
- Llorens MC et al. PKCa Modulates Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition and Invasiveness of Breast Cancer Cells Through ZEB1. Front Oncol 9:1323 (2019). PubMed: 31828042
- Li Q et al. Pharmacologically targeting the myristoylation of the scaffold protein FRS2a inhibits FGF/FGFR-mediated oncogenic signaling and tumor progression. J Biol Chem 293:6434-6448 (2018). PubMed: 29540482