製品名Phosphate Assay Kit - PiColorLockTM
Phosphate Assay Kit - PiColorLock™ (ab270004) changes colour in the presence of inorganic phosphate (Pi). This can be exploited to measure any enzyme that generates Pi including ATPases, GTPases, Phosphatases, heat shock proteins and DNA unwinding proteins.
The unique formulation of Phosphate Assay Kit - PiColorLock™ (ab270004) affords enhanced assay linearity, dynamic range and colour stability; it is also possible to work with unstable substrates (e.g. ATP, GTP) that give high nonenzymatic background signals with other acidic dye-based detection reagents.
- Colorimetric assay – Simple, scalable and nonradioactive
- Compatible with almost any assay buffer – Flexibility over a wide range of existing assays
- Stable reagent formulation – Long shelf life
- Unique accelerator – Speeds up color development
- Unique stabilizer – Suppresses nonenzymatic backgrounds with acid labile substrates (ATP or GTP)
- PiColorLock™-Pi complex is very stable – No precipitation, results can be measured over several hours; ideal for HTS
- Wide linear range – No inhibition of color development by high concentrations of protein
- The unique PiColorLock™ Stabilizer prevents background drift with time.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company. It was previously called PiColorLock. Expedeon product code 303-0030 is the same as the 600 test size of this product and code 303-0125 is the same as the 2500 test size.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 2500 tests 600 tests 625 tests ab273991 - 0.1 mM Pi Standard 1 x 11ml 1 x 5ml 1 x 5ml ab273989 - Accelerator 2 x 1ml 1 x 500µl 1 x 500µl ab274293 - PiColorLock 1 x 125ml 1 x 30ml 1 x 30ml ab273990 - Stabilizer 1 x 55ml 1 x 27500µl 1 x 27500µl
ATP has been incubated in three detection reagents. A steadily rising background signal is seen with competitor reagents, whereas PiColorLock™ provides baseline readings.
PiColorLock™ has also been designed to have a large linear range, thus reducing the need for sample dilution. Competitors’ products are linear over a much narrower range of concentrations.