保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21622897|
機能Interconversion of 3- and 2-phosphoglycerate with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate as the primer of the reaction. Can also catalyze the reaction of EC 184.108.40.206 (synthase) and EC 220.127.116.11 (phosphatase), but with a reduced activity.
組織特異性In mammalian tissues there are two types of phosphoglycerate mutase isozymes: type-M in muscles and type-B in other tissues.
配列類似性Belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family. BPG-dependent PGAM subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- BPG dependent PGAM 1 antibody
- BPG dependent PGAM1 antibody
- BPG-dependent PGAM 1 antibody
Anti-PGAM1 antibody (ab2220) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human liver lysate at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Primary incubated for 1 hour
ab2220 staining (0.5
µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 35 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab2220 staining (0.5µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 35µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab2220 staining PGAM1 in human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
N, normal colonic mucosa; TII, Stage II; and TIV, Stage IV. Positive staining is indicated by red arrows.
This product has been referenced in:
- Okuda J et al. Persistent overexpression of phosphoglycerate mutase, a glycolytic enzyme, modifies energy metabolism and reduces stress resistance of heart in mice. PLoS One 8:e72173 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23951293) »
- Hallows WC et al. Regulation of Glycolytic Enzyme Phosphoglycerate Mutase-1 by Sirt1 Protein-mediated Deacetylation. J Biol Chem 287:3850-8 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22157007) »