Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Peripherin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Peripherin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Peripherin
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cat, Human
Recombinant full length rat peripherin purified from E. coli.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa.|
機能Class-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Information by UniProt
- NEF 4 antibody
- NEF4 antibody
- Neurofilament 4 (57kD) antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of mixed neuron/glia cultures from newborn rat brain labelling Peripherin (green) with ab4666 and Neurofilament heavy polypeptide (red) with ab4680. A class of large neurons, like the one at the top right of this image, contain peripherin, while the majority of neurons and their processes contain Neurofilament heavy polypeptide and not peripherin. The blue channel reveals the localization of DNA.
Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab4666) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat spinal cord homogenate
Observed band size: 57 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab4666) at 1 µg/ml +
Recombinant Human Peripherin protein (ab114335) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 20 seconds
ab4666 は 24 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu W et al. Up-regulation of RNA Binding Proteins Contributes to Folate Deficiency-Induced Neural Crest Cells Dysfunction. Int J Biol Sci 16:85-98 (2020). PubMed: 31892848
- Nickolls AR et al. Transcriptional Programming of Human Mechanosensory Neuron Subtypes from Pluripotent Stem Cells. Cell Rep 30:932-946.e7 (2020). PubMed: 31968264
- Saveri P et al. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 2B: A New Phenotype Associated with a Novel RAB7A Mutation and Inhibited EGFR Degradation. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32326241
- Yu H et al. Neuroprotective effects of midazolam on focal cerebral ischemia in rats through anti-apoptotic mechanisms. Int J Mol Med 43:443-451 (2019). PubMed: 30431057
- Huang CW et al. Multipotent vascular stem cells contribute to neurovascular regeneration of peripheral nerve. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:234 (2019). PubMed: 31376835