Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Perilipin A+B
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Perilipin A+B antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Perilipin A+B
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Perilipin is an intracellular neutral lipid droplet protein that is hormonally regulated. This protein is localized exclusively to the surface of lipid droplets. In response to lypotic stimuli, perilipin is phosphorylated by protein kinase A. Once activated, perilipin has inhibitory affects upon hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), a protein that mediates the hydrolysis of triacylglycerol, the major form of stored energy in the body. Perilipin expression is limited to adipocytes and steroidogenic cells. There are currently two known isoforms, Perilipin A and B. Both of these proteins are encoded by a single-copy gene and are the result of differential splicing events.
- Lipid droplet associated protein antibody
- PERIA antibody
- PERIB antibody
ab3527 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Matushansky I et al. A developmental model of sarcomagenesis defines a differentiation-based classification for liposarcomas. Am J Pathol 172:1069-80 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18310505
- Fernández-Veledo S et al. Hyperinsulinemia induces insulin resistance on glucose and lipid metabolism in a human adipocytic cell line: paracrine interaction with myocytes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:2866-76 (2008). PubMed: 18430774