製品名PerCP Conjugation Kit - Lightning-Link®
PerCP Conjugation Kit / PerCP Labeling Kit ab102907 uses a simple and quick process for PerCP labeling / conjugation of antibodies. It can also be used to conjugate other proteins or peptides. Learn about our antibody labeling kits and their advantages.
To conjugate an antibody to PerCP using this kit:
- add modifier to antibody and incubate for 3 hrs
- add quencher and incubate for 30 mins
The PerCP conjugated antibody can be used immediately in WB, ELISA, IHC etc. No further purification is required and 100% of the antibody is recovered for use.
Learn about buffer compatibility below; for incompatible buffers and low antibody concentrations, use our rapid antibody purification and concentration kits. Use the FAQ to learn more about the technology, or about conjugating other proteins and peptides to PerCP.
Custom size conjugation kits up to 100 mg are available on demand. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called Lightning-Link® PerCP Labeling Kit. 718-0015 is the same as the 1 mg size. 718-0010 is the same as the 3 x 100 ug size. 718-0030 is the same as the 3 x 10 ug size. 718-0005 is the same as the 100 µg size.
Amount and volume of antibody for conjugation to PerCP
Kit size Recommended maximum
amount of antibody
3 x 10 µg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 10 µL 100 µg 1 x 100 µg 1 x 100 µL 3 x 100 µg 3 x 100 µg 3 x 100 µL 1 mg 1 x 1 mg 1 x 1 mL
1 Ideal antibody concentration is 1mg/ml. 0.5 - 1 mg/ml can be used if the maximum antibody volume is not exceeded. Antibodies > 1 mg/ml or < 0.5 mg/ml should be diluted /concentrated.
Buffer Requirements for Conjugation
Buffer should be pH 6.5-8.5.
Compatible buffer constituents
If a concentration is shown, then the constituent should be no more than the concentration shown. If several constituents are close to the limit of acceptable concentration, then this can inhibit conjugation.
50mM / 0.6% Tris1 0.1% BSA 50% glycerol 0.1% sodium azide PBS Potassium phosphate Sodium chloride HEPES Sucrose Sodium citrate EDTA Trehalose
1 Tris buffered saline is almost always ≤ 50 mM / 0.6%
Incompatible buffer constituents
Thiomerosal Proclin Glycine Arginine Glutathione DTT
Only purified antibodies are suitable for use, ie. where other proteins, peptides, or amino acids are not present: antibodies in ascites fluid, serum or hybridoma culture
Storing and handling conjugation kits
Lyophilized Lightning-Link® components are hygroscopic.
Kits are intentionally shipped at ambient temperature with silica gel to avoid exposure to moisture. Upon receipt, store the kit frozen and protect from moisture. Before opening the outer container, allow the lyophilized components to reach room temperature to minimize condensation.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 mg 100 µg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 100 µg ab274106 - Modifier reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl ab274141 - PerCP mix 1 x 1mg 1 x 100µg 3 x 10µg 3 x 100µg ab274296 - Quencher reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl
- Peridinin chlorophyll protein complex
ab102907 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nagy C et al. Single-nucleus transcriptomics of the prefrontal cortex in major depressive disorder implicates oligodendrocyte precursor cells and excitatory neurons. Nat Neurosci 23:771-781 (2020). PubMed: 32341540
- Bayik D et al. Hepatobiliary malignancies have distinct peripheral myeloid-derived suppressor cell signatures and tumor myeloid cell profiles. Sci Rep 10:18848 (2020). PubMed: 33139767
- Keeley EC et al. Circulating fibrocytes as predictors of adverse events in unstable angina. Transl Res 172:73-83.e1 (2016). PubMed: 27012475
- Bok S et al. In vivo imaging of activated microglia in a mouse model of focal cerebral ischemia by two-photon microscopy. Biomed Opt Express 6:3303-12 (2015). PubMed: 26417502
- Rodgers JM et al. IL-17A activates ERK1/2 and enhances differentiation of oligodendrocyte progenitor cells. Glia 63:768-79 (2015). PubMed: 25557204
- Yasmin AR et al. In vitro characterization of chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells following infection with very virulent infectious bursal disease virus. Avian Pathol 44:452-62 (2015). PubMed: 26305169