Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [38H8] to PDI1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-PDI1 antibody [38H8]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [38H8] to PDI1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Cell membrane preparation (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）>90% pure based on SDS-PAGE analysis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000. (gives an ER staining pattern on yeast cells).|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58.2 kDa). Suggested working dilution of 1/5000 (see PMID: 17051412).|
関連性PDI1 is a protein disulfide isomerase, multifunctional protein resident in the endoplasmic reticulum lumen, essential for the formation of disulfide bonds in secretory and cell-surface proteins, unscrambles non-native disulfide bonds.
- SwissProt: P17967 Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- MFP1 antibody
- PDI1 antibody
- Pdi1p antibody
ab4644 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Vakirlis N et al. De novo emergence of adaptive membrane proteins from thymine-rich genomic sequences. Nat Commun 11:781 (2020). PubMed: 32034123
- Delic M et al. Oxidative protein folding and unfolded protein response elicit differing redox regulation in endoplasmic reticulum and cytosol of yeast. Free Radic Biol Med 52:2000-12 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22406321
- Damasceno LM et al. Cooverexpression of chaperones for enhanced secretion of a single-chain antibody fragment in Pichia pastoris. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 74:381-9 (2007). PubMed: 17051412