Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDGFR alpha (phospho Y742)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-PDGFR alpha (phospho Y742) antibody
PDGFR alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PDGFR alpha (phospho Y742)
特異性PDGFR beta (50% homologous) has not been tested, but is not expected to react.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Human, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PDGFR alpha.
- NIH3T3 cells +/- PDGF.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated PDGFR alpha. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a PDGFR alpha derived peptide phosphorylated at Tyrosine 742.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5452 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.35 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 170-185 kDa.|
機能Receptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
組織特異性Expressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
関連疾患Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibody
- CD140 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD140a antibody
Peptide Competition: Extracts prepared from NIH3T3 cells left unstimulated (1) and stimulated with PDGF (2-5) were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4°C, then were incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab5452 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 1% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1, 2), the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (3), a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide (4), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (5). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab5452 blocks the antibody signal, thereby demonstrating the specificity of the antibody. Peptide Competition: Extracts prepared from NIH3T3 cells left unstimulated (1) and stimulated with PDGF (2-5)
ab5452 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Røsland GV et al. Epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT) is associated with attenuation of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH) in breast cancer through reduced expression of SDHC. Cancer Metab 7:6 (2019). PubMed: 31164982
- Ip CKM et al. Neomorphic PDGFRA extracellular domain driver mutations are resistant to PDGFRA targeted therapies. Nat Commun 9:4583 (2018). PubMed: 30389923
- Paugh BS et al. Novel oncogenic PDGFRA mutations in pediatric high-grade gliomas. Cancer Res 73:6219-29 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23970477
- Rao RC et al. Efficient Serum-Free Derivation of Oligodendrocyte Precursors from Neural Stem Cell-Enriched Cultures. Stem Cells : (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18403757