Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDGF BB
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-PDGF BB antibody
PDGF B 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PDGF BB
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hPDGF-BB (human Platelet Derived Growth Factor)
- WB: Recombinant human PDGF B protein (ab9706).
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab107101
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9704 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hPDGF-BB by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hPDGF-BB is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
- Information by UniProt
- Becaplermin antibody
- c sis antibody
- FLJ12858 antibody
Anti-PDGF BB antibody (ab9704) at 0.2 µg/ml + A431 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate (ab52255) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size: 18,29 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 45 kDa (possible dimer)
The 29kDa form is the propeptide.
ab9704 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhao C et al. Endothelial Cords Promote Tumor Initial Growth prior to Vascular Function through a Paracrine Mechanism. Sci Rep 6:19404 (2016). PubMed: 26762853
- Kim J et al. Exosome enrichment of human serum using multiple cycles of centrifugation. Electrophoresis 36:2017-26 (2015). PubMed: 26010067
- Koiwa H et al. An autopsy case of pulmonary veno-occlusive disease refractory to imatinib. Eur Respir J 37:968-70 (2011). PubMed: 21454902
- Yang J et al. Platelet-derived growth factor mediates survival of leukemic large granular lymphocytes via an autocrine regulatory pathway. Blood 115:51-60 (2010). Neutralising ; Human . PubMed: 19880494
- Kim GI et al. Electrochemical detection of vascular endothelial growth factors (VEGFs) using VEGF antibody fragments modified Au NPs/ITO electrode. Biosens Bioelectron 25:1717-22 (2010). PubMed: 20047825