製品名PD 98059, MEK1 inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Inhibitor of MKK1 (MEK1).
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 25 mM and in ethanol to 5 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120234 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab18195 staining hnRNP K in HeLa cells treated with PD 98059 (ab120234), by ICC/IF. Changes in localization of hnRNP K (translocation from cytoplasm to nucleous) correlates with increased concentration of hnRNP K, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120234 ( hnRNP K) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab18195 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120234 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Oh SH et al. The emerging role of xanthine oxidase inhibition for suppression of breast cancer cell migration and metastasis associated with hypercholesterolemia. FASEB J 33:7301-7314 (2019). PubMed: 30860872
- Mazrouei S et al. Regulation of MAP kinase-mediated endothelial dysfunction in hyperglycemia via arginase I and eNOS dysregulation. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res 1866:1398-1411 (2019). PubMed: 31150695
- Li H et al. p38 MAPK-MK2 pathway regulates the heat-stress-induced accumulation of reactive oxygen species that mediates apoptotic cell death in glial cells. Oncol Lett 15:775-782 (2018). PubMed: 29387240
- Wan L et al. M-Calpain Activation Facilitates Seizure Induced KCC2 Down Regulation. Front Mol Neurosci 11:287 (2018). PubMed: 30186110
- Zhang R et al. A critical role of E2F transcription factor 2 in proinflammatory cytokines-dependent proliferation and invasiveness of fibroblast-like synoviocytes in rheumatoid Arthritis. Sci Rep 8:2623 (2018). PubMed: 29422529