Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin (phospho Y118)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Paxillin (phospho Y118) antibody
Paxillin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin (phospho Y118)
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, African green monkey
Synthetic peptide (Human) derived from the region of human paxillin that contains tyrosine 118.
- WB: COS-7, A431, HeLa whole cell lysates
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using i) a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated paxillin, and ii) a generic tyrosine phosphorylated peptide to remove antibody that is reactive with phosphotyrosine, irrespective of the sequence. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a paxillin-derived peptide that is phosphorylated at tyrosine 31.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
機能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
配列類似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ16691 antibody
- FLJ23042 antibody
- Paired box protein Pax 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Paxillin (phospho Y118) antibody (ab4833) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COS-7 (African green monkey kidney fibroblast-like cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : COS-7 whole cell lysate treated with 100 uM Pervanadate for 1 hour
Lane 3 : A431 (Human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : A431 whole cell lysate treated with 100 uM Pervanadate for 1 hour
Lane 5 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : HeLa whole cell lysate treated with 100 uM Pervanadate for 1 hour
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibody, HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
A 66 kDa band corresponding to Paxillin pTyr118 was enhanced across treated cell lines. Known quantity of protein samples were electrophoresed using Novex® NuPAGE® 12 % Bis-Tris gel, XCell SureLock™ Electrophoresis System and Novex® Sharp Pre-Stained Protein Standard. Resolved proteins were then transferred onto a nitrocellulose membrane with iBlot® 2 Dry Blotting System. The membrane was probed with the relevant primary and secondary Antibody following blocking with 5 % skimmed milk. Chemiluminescent detection was performed using Pierce™ ECL Western Blotting Substrate.
All lanes : Anti-Paxillin (phospho Y118) antibody (ab4833) at 0.75 µg/ml (3% BSA-TBST buffer)
All lanes : NMµMG (mouse mammary) cells transfected with EGFP-tagged paxillin
All lanes : goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Peptide Competition: Extracts were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4oC.
Prior incubation with:
1- no peptide,
2- the non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen
3- a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide
4- the phosphopeptide immunogen
Bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method.
The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab4833 blocks the antibody signal, thereby demonstrating the specificity of the antibody.
ab4833 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang H et al. Inhibition of tumor vasculogenic mimicry and prolongation of host survival in highly aggressive gallbladder cancers by norcantharidin via blocking the ephrin type a receptor 2/focal adhesion kinase/paxillin signaling pathway. PLoS One 9:e96982 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24811250
- Lange K et al. Combined lysophosphatidic acid/platelet-derived growth factor signaling triggers glioma cell migration in a tenascin-C microenvironment. Cancer Res 68:6942-52 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18757408
- Demo SD et al. Antitumor activity of PR-171, a novel irreversible inhibitor of the proteasome. Cancer Res 67:6383-91 (2007). PubMed: 17616698
- Lange K et al. Endothelin receptor type B counteracts tenascin-C-induced endothelin receptor type A-dependent focal adhesion and actin stress fiber disorganization. Cancer Res 67:6163-73 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17616673