Paxillin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse Paxillin aa 1-100.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in NIH3T3 whole cell lysate.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2264 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22629443|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
配列類似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ16691 antibody
- FLJ23042 antibody
- Paired box protein Pax 1 antibody
ab2264 staining human U2OS, mouse MEF, and rat RIE1 cells by ICC/IF. Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.2% Triton-100 [PBS] prior to blocking in 1% BSA for 15 minutes at 20°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/100 and incubated with the samples for 45 minutes at 20°C. The secondary antibody was an Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated donkey anti-rabbit, diluted 1/1000.
Anti-Paxillin antibody (ab2264) at 1/500 dilution + NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Observed band size: 68 kDa
Additional bands at: 43 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab2264 detects a band at 68 kDa in NIH 3T3 lysate, as well as an additional band at 43kDa. An NCBI BLAST search of the peptide sequence identified an N terminal fragment of the Paxillin molecule with a primary molecular weight of 36 kDa. We believe the 43 kDa band observed may correspond to this fragment.
ab2264 staining human and mouse pancreas and rat testis tissue sections by IHC-P. Sections were formaldehyde fixed and subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval in citrate buffer (pH 6) prior to blocking in sequential (prediluted) peroxidase and protein block for 20 minutes at 20°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/100 and incubated with the sample for 45 minutes at 20°C. A HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit anitbody was used as the secondary.
Immunohistochemical analysis of frozen sections of frontonasal processes from wild-type (control) or RockDN;Wnt1-cre mutant (RockDN) mouse embyros; Paxillin was stained with ab2264.
ab2264 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Neganova I et al. Endothelial Differentiation G Protein-Coupled Receptor 5 Plays an Important Role in Induction and Maintenance of Pluripotency. Stem Cells 37:318-331 (2019). PubMed: 30512203
- Luan L et al. HOXD10 silencing suppresses human fibroblast-like synoviocyte migration in rheumatoid arthritis via downregulation of the p38/JNK pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:1621-1628 (2018). PubMed: 30186380
- Wang Y et al. A tumor-activatable particle with antimetastatic potential in breast cancer via inhibiting the autophagy-dependent disassembly of focal adhesion. Biomaterials 168:1-9 (2018). PubMed: 29574131
- Yan N et al. Promotion of anoxia-reoxygenation-induced inflammation and permeability enhancement by nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase-activated MAPK signaling in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Exp Ther Med 14:4595-4601 (2017). PubMed: 29104667
- Qin J et al. MicroRNA-145 suppresses cell migration and invasion by targeting paxillin in human colorectal cancer cells. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:1328-40 (2015). PubMed: 25973017