Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAR4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
機能Pro-apoptopic protein capable of selectively inducing apoptosis in cancer cells, sensitizing the cells to diverse apoptotic stimuli and causing regression of tumors in animal models. Induces apoptosis in certain cancer cells by activation of the Fas prodeath pathway and coparallel inhibition of NF-kappa-B transcriptional activity. Inhibits the transcriptional activation and augments the transcriptional repression mediated by WT1. Down-regulates the anti-apoptotic protein BCL2 via its interaction with WT1. Seems also to be a transcriptional repressor by itself. May be directly involved in regulating the amyloid precursor protein (APP) cleavage activity of BACE1.
組織特異性Widely expressed. Expression is elevated in various neurodegenerative diseases such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer, Parkinson and Huntington diseases and stroke. Down-regulated in several cancers.
ドメインThe leucine-zipper domain is not essential for apoptosis, but is required for sensitization of cells to exogenous apoptotic insults and for interaction with its partners.
The SAC domain is a death-inducing domain selective for apoptosis induction in cancer cells. This domain is essential for nuclear entry, Fas activation, inhibition of NF-kappa-B activity and induction of apoptosis in cancer cells.
翻訳後修飾Preferentially phosphorylated at the Thr-163 by PKC in cancer cells.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic in absence of apoptosis signal and in normal cells. Nuclear in most cancer cell lines. Nuclear entry seems to be essential but not sufficient for apoptosis (By similarity). Nuclear localization includes nucleoplasm and PML nuclear bodies.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310001G03Rik antibody
- PAR 4 antibody
- PAR-4 antibody
ab5787 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guo H et al. PAR-4 overcomes chemo-resistance in breast cancer cells by antagonizing cIAP1. Sci Rep 9:8755 (2019). PubMed: 31217499
- Acharya M et al. A complex regulatory network of transcription factors critical for ocular development and disease. Hum Mol Genet 20:1610-24 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21282189
- Fernandez-Marcos PJ et al. Simultaneous inactivation of Par-4 and PTEN in vivo leads to synergistic NF-kappaB activation and invasive prostate carcinoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:12962-7 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19470463
- Acharya M et al. Human PRKC apoptosis WT1 regulator is a novel PITX2-interacting protein that regulates PITX2 transcriptional activity in ocular cells. J Biol Chem 284:34829-38 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 19801652
- Chung H et al. IGF-I inhibition of apoptosis is associated with decreased expression of prostate apoptosis response-4. J Endocrinol 194:77-85 (2007). PubMed: 17592023