Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAI1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
PAI1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PAI1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Rat).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能This inhibitor acts as 'bait' for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
組織特異性Found in plasma and platelets and in endothelial, hepatoma and fibrosarcoma cells.
関連疾患Defects in SERPINE1 are the cause of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency (PAI-1D) [MIM:613329]. It is a hematologic disorder characterized by increased bleeding after trauma, injury, or surgery. Affected females have menorrhagia. The bleeding defect is due to increased fibrinolysis of fibrin blood clots due to deficiency of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, which inhibits tissue and urinary activators of plasminogen.
Note=High concentrations of SERPINE1 seem to contribute to the development of venous but not arterial occlusions.
配列類似性Belongs to the serpin family.
翻訳後修飾Inactivated by proteolytic attack of the urokinase-type (u-PA) and the tissue-type (TPA), cleaving the 369-Arg-
- Information by UniProt
- Clade E antibody
- Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor antibody
- Nexin antibody
ab7205 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lv M et al. Decreased expression of microRNA-17 in hippocampal tissues and blood from mice with depression up-regulates the expression of PAI-1 mRNA and protein. Braz J Med Biol Res 53:e8826 (2020). PubMed: 32901686
- Li B et al. MicroRNA-30b protects myocardial cell function in patients with acute myocardial ischemia by targeting plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. Exp Ther Med 15:5125-5132 (2018). PubMed: 29805539
- Hornigold N & Mooney A Extracellular matrix-induced Hic-5 expression in glomerular mesangial cells leads to a prosclerotic phenotype independent of TGF-ß. FASEB J 29:4956-67 (2015). PubMed: 26405299
- Stefos GC et al. NGF upregulates the plasminogen activation inhibitor-1 in neurons via the Calcineurin/NFAT pathway and the down syndrome-related proteins DYRK1A and RCAN1 attenuate this effect. PLoS One 8:e67470 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23825664
- Abel B et al. N-terminal tyrosine phosphorylation of caveolin-2 negates anti-proliferative effect of transforming growth factor beta in endothelial cells. FEBS Lett 586:3317-23 (2012). PubMed: 22819829
- Artaza JN & Norris KC Vitamin D reduces the expression of collagen and key profibrotic factors by inducing an antifibrotic phenotype in mesenchymal multipotent cells. J Endocrinol 200:207-21 (2009). WB, ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 19036760
- Artaza JN et al. Myostatin promotes a fibrotic phenotypic switch in multipotent C3H 10T1/2 cells without affecting their differentiation into myofibroblasts. J Endocrinol 196:235-49 (2008). PubMed: 18252947