Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAI1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能This inhibitor acts as 'bait' for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
組織特異性Found in plasma and platelets and in endothelial, hepatoma and fibrosarcoma cells.
関連疾患Defects in SERPINE1 are the cause of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency (PAI-1D) [MIM:613329]. It is a hematologic disorder characterized by increased bleeding after trauma, injury, or surgery. Affected females have menorrhagia. The bleeding defect is due to increased fibrinolysis of fibrin blood clots due to deficiency of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, which inhibits tissue and urinary activators of plasminogen.
Note=High concentrations of SERPINE1 seem to contribute to the development of venous but not arterial occlusions.
配列類似性Belongs to the serpin family.
翻訳後修飾Inactivated by proteolytic attack of the urokinase-type (u-PA) and the tissue-type (TPA), cleaving the 369-Arg-
- Information by UniProt
- Clade E antibody
- Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor antibody
- Nexin antibody
ab7205 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li B et al. MicroRNA-30b protects myocardial cell function in patients with acute myocardial ischemia by targeting plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. Exp Ther Med 15:5125-5132 (2018). PubMed: 29805539
- Hornigold N & Mooney A Extracellular matrix-induced Hic-5 expression in glomerular mesangial cells leads to a prosclerotic phenotype independent of TGF-ß. FASEB J 29:4956-67 (2015). PubMed: 26405299
- Stefos GC et al. NGF upregulates the plasminogen activation inhibitor-1 in neurons via the Calcineurin/NFAT pathway and the down syndrome-related proteins DYRK1A and RCAN1 attenuate this effect. PLoS One 8:e67470 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23825664
- Abel B et al. N-terminal tyrosine phosphorylation of caveolin-2 negates anti-proliferative effect of transforming growth factor beta in endothelial cells. FEBS Lett 586:3317-23 (2012). PubMed: 22819829
- Artaza JN & Norris KC Vitamin D reduces the expression of collagen and key profibrotic factors by inducing an antifibrotic phenotype in mesenchymal multipotent cells. J Endocrinol 200:207-21 (2009). WB, ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 19036760
- Artaza JN et al. Myostatin promotes a fibrotic phenotypic switch in multipotent C3H 10T1/2 cells without affecting their differentiation into myofibroblasts. J Endocrinol 196:235-49 (2008). PubMed: 18252947