Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p75 NGF Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody
p75 NGF Receptor 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to p75 NGF Receptor
特異性This antibody recognises mouse NGF Receptor
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Mouse p75 NGF Receptor aa 43-161 (extracellular).
- Flow Cyt: Mouse neuroblastoma and rat glioma hybrid cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Low affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
配列類似性Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
ドメインDeath domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
NG6 cells, a fusion of mouse neuroblastoma and rat glioma cells selected for their high expression of p75, were used for flow cytometry analysis with the anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody. Cells were treated for one hour with ab8874 at a 1:100 dilution and subsequently with an anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to FITC. A 92% shift was seen relative to cells treated with only secondary antibody.
ab8874 は 54 報の論文で使用されています。
- Katri A et al. Combining naproxen and a dual amylin and calcitonin receptor agonist improves pain and structural outcomes in the collagen-induced arthritis rat model. Arthritis Res Ther 21:68 (2019). PubMed: 30795801
- Qin J et al. Early Forebrain Neurons and Scaffold Fibers in Human Embryos. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31298263
- Wang Z et al. Upregulation of proBDNF in the Mesenteric Lymph Nodes in Septic Mice. Neurotox Res 36:540-550 (2019). PubMed: 31278527
- Matamoros AJ et al. Knockdown of Fidgetin Improves Regeneration of Injured Axons by a Microtubule-Based Mechanism. J Neurosci 39:2011-2024 (2019). PubMed: 30647150
- Kawakami Y et al. The Soluble Form of LOTUS inhibits Nogo Receptor-Mediated Signaling by Interfering with the Interaction Between Nogo Receptor Type 1 and p75 Neurotrophin Receptor. J Neurosci 38:2589-2604 (2018). PubMed: 29440387