Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p53R2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
機能Plays a pivotal role in cell survival by repairing damaged DNA in a p53/TP53-dependent manner. Supplies deoxyribonucleotides for DNA repair in cells arrested at G1 or G2. Contains an iron-tyrosyl free radical center required for catalysis. Forms an active ribonucleotide reductase (RNR) complex with RRM1 which is expressed both in resting and proliferating cells in response to DNA damage.
組織特異性Widely expressed at a high level in skeletal muscle and at a weak level in thymus. Expressed in epithelial dysplasias and squamous cell carcinoma.
パスウェイGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
関連疾患Defects in RRM2B are the cause of mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome type 8A (MTDPS8A) [MIM:612075]. A disorder due to mitochondrial dysfunction characterized by various combinations of neonatal hypotonia, neurological deterioration, respiratory distress, lactic acidosis, and renal tubulopathy.
Defects in RRM2B are the cause of mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome type 8B (MTDPS8B) [MIM:612075]. A disease due to mitochondrial dysfunction and characterized by ophthalmoplegia, ptosis, gastrointestinal dysmotility, cachexia, peripheral neuropathy.
Defects in RRM2B are the cause of progressive external ophthalmoplegia with mitochondrial DNA deletions autosomal dominant type 5 (PEOA5) [MIM:613077]. A disorder characterized by progressive weakness of ocular muscles and levator muscle of the upper eyelid. In a minority of cases, it is associated with skeletal myopathy, which predominantly involves axial or proximal muscles and which causes abnormal fatigability and even permanent muscle weakness. Ragged-red fibers and atrophy are found on muscle biopsy. A large proportion of chronic ophthalmoplegias are associated with other symptoms, leading to a multisystemic pattern of this disease. Additional symptoms are variable, and may include cataracts, hearing loss, sensory axonal neuropathy, ataxia, depression, hypogonadism, and parkinsonism.
配列類似性Belongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase small chain family.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates from cytoplasm to nucleus in response to DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686M05248 antibody
- MGC102856 antibody
- MGC42116 antibody
Anti-p53R2 antibody (ab8105) at 1/1000 dilution + U2OS whole cell lysate treated with UV irradiation.
Goat anti-rabbit at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 150 kDa (possible cross reactivity)
Exposure time: 1 minute
Blot was incubated for one hour in 5% milk for blocking, and incubated in primary antibody for 16 hours.
All lanes : Anti-p53R2 antibody (ab8105) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate with absence of blocking peptide
Lane 3 : 3T3 cell lysate with presence of blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
ab8105 at 1µg/ml staining p53R2 in human lung tissue by IHC
ab8105 は 26 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang Q et al. miR-942 promotes proliferation and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by inhibiting RRM2B. Onco Targets Ther 12:8367-8378 (2019). PubMed: 31632084
- Ding Y et al. Integrative Analysis Reveals Across-Cancer Expression Patterns and Clinical Relevance of Ribonucleotide Reductase in Human Cancers. Front Oncol 9:956 (2019). PubMed: 31637211
- Chen J et al. CD8+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes as a novel prognostic biomarker in lung sarcomatoid carcinoma, a rare subtype of lung cancer. Cancer Manag Res 10:3505-3511 (2018). PubMed: 30271199
- Fu Y et al. Nuclear RNR-a antagonizes cell proliferation by directly inhibiting ZRANB3. Nat Chem Biol 14:943-954 (2018). PubMed: 30150681
- Chen J et al. Overexpression of p53R2 is associated with poor prognosis in lung sarcomatoid carcinoma. BMC Cancer 17:855 (2017). PubMed: 29246119