Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Oxytocin-neurophysin 1 antibody
Oxytocin-neurophysin 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
特異性Less than 1% reactivity to vasopressin.
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
Full length protein corresponding to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1. Oxytocin-thyroglobulin
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
関連性Neurophysin 1 specifically binds oxytocin. Oxytocin causes contraction of the smooth muscle of the uterus and of the mammary gland. Oxytocin is a posterior pituitary hormone which is synthesized as an inactive precursor in the hypothalamus along with its carrier protein neurophysin I. Together with neurophysin, it is packaged into neurosecretory vesicles and transported axonally to the nerve endings in the neurohypophysis, where it is either stored or secreted into the bloodstream. Oxytocin contracts smooth muscle during parturition and lactation. It is also involved in cognition, tolerance, adaptation and complex sexual and maternal behaviour, as well as in the regulation of water excretion and cardiovascular functions.
- MGC126890 antibody
- MGC126892 antibody
- Neurophysin 1 antibody
ab2078 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ogata K et al. Lavender Oil Reduces Depressive Mood in Healthy Individuals and Enhances the Activity of Single Oxytocin Neurons of the Hypothalamus Isolated from Mice: A Preliminary Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:5418586 (2020). PubMed: 32733584
- Song TJ et al. Altered Behaviors and Impaired Synaptic Function in a Novel Rat Model With a Complete Shank3 Deletion. Front Cell Neurosci 13:111 (2019). PubMed: 30971895
- Mohan S et al. Oxytocin is present in islets and plays a role in beta-cell function and survival. Peptides 100:260-268 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29274352
- Zhang B et al. Central insulin action induces activation of paraventricular oxytocin neurons to release oxytocin into circulation. Sci Rep 8:10415 (2018). PubMed: 29991705
- Dai D et al. Direct Involvement of Androgen Receptor in Oxytocin Gene Expression: Possible Relevance for Mood Disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology 42:2064-2071 (2017). PubMed: 28447621