Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Orexin A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Orexin A antibody
Orexin A 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Orexin A
特異性Immunohistochemical analysis of rat brain indicates a good specificity for this serum.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
関連性Orexin A (hypocretin 1) a 33 amino acid peptide and orexin B (hypocretin 2), a 28 amino acid peptide, are both derived from a common 130 amino acid precursor, prepro orexin. Orexin A and Orexin B stimulate food consumption when administered intracerebroventricularly to rats. Orexin gene expression in the brain is highly restricted to distinct populations of neurons located in specific hypothalamic regions, including the lateral hypothalamic area (LHA), a region implicated in feeding behaviour. Orexin A and orexin B bind to and activate two closely related G protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), termed Orexin 1 (OX1) and Orexin 2 (OX2) receptors. Dysfunction of the orexin peptide system has been linked to narcolepsy.
細胞内局在Rough endoplasmic reticulum. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Cell junction, synapse. Note: Associated with perikaryal rough endoplasmic reticulum as well as cytoplasmic large granular vesicles at synapses.
- HCRT antibody
- HCRT1 antibody
- HCRT2 antibody
Immunohistochemical staining of orexin A in rat lateral hypothalamus useing Anti-Orexin A antibody (ab6214) at 1:50000 dilution. The primary antibody was detected with the biotinylated secondary antibody-ABC method and nickel-diaminobenzidine chromogen.
Immunohistochemical staining of orexin A in rat zona incerta neurons using Rabbit antibody to Orexin A (ab6214) at a dilution of 1 in 1000.
ab6214 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Y et al. Orexins alleviate motor deficits via increasing firing activity of pallidal neurons in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 317:C800-C812 (2019). PubMed: 31365289
- Kakava-Georgiadou N et al. Considerations related to the use of short neuropeptide promoters in viral vectors targeting hypothalamic neurons. Sci Rep 9:11146 (2019). PubMed: 31366942
- Franco-Pérez J et al. Chronic Consumption of Fructose Induces Behavioral Alterations by Increasing Orexin and Dopamine Levels in the Rat Brain. Nutrients 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30423806
- Verma D et al. Pancreatic polypeptide and its central Y4 receptors are essential for cued fear extinction and permanent suppression of fear. Br J Pharmacol 173:1925-38 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26844810
- Kerman IA et al. Distinct populations of presympathetic-premotor neurons express orexin or melanin-concentrating hormone in the rat lateral hypothalamus. J Comp Neurol 505:586-601 (2007). PubMed: 17924541
- Yao ST et al. Water deprivation increases the expression of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) but not orexin-A in the lateral hypothalamic area of the rat. J Comp Neurol 490:180-93 (2005). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 16052497
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org