Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Orexin A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Cow
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Orexin A antibody
Orexin A 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Orexin A
特異性Immunohistochemical analysis of rat brain indicates a good specificity for this serum.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Cow
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6214 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Orexin A (hypocretin 1) a 33 amino acid peptide and orexin B (hypocretin 2), a 28 amino acid peptide, are both derived from a common 130 amino acid precursor, prepro orexin. Orexin A and Orexin B stimulate food consumption when administered intracerebroventricularly to rats. Orexin gene expression in the brain is highly restricted to distinct populations of neurons located in specific hypothalamic regions, including the lateral hypothalamic area (LHA), a region implicated in feeding behaviour. Orexin A and orexin B bind to and activate two closely related G protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), termed Orexin 1 (OX1) and Orexin 2 (OX2) receptors. Dysfunction of the orexin peptide system has been linked to narcolepsy.
細胞内局在Rough endoplasmic reticulum. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Cell junction, synapse. Note: Associated with perikaryal rough endoplasmic reticulum as well as cytoplasmic large granular vesicles at synapses.
- HCRT antibody
- HCRT1 antibody
- HCRT2 antibody
Immunohistochemical staining of orexin A in rat lateral hypothalamus useing Anti-Orexin A antibody (ab6214) at 1:50000 dilution. The primary antibody was detected with the biotinylated secondary antibody-ABC method and nickel-diaminobenzidine chromogen.
Immunohistochemical staining of orexin A in rat zona incerta neurons using Rabbit antibody to Orexin A (ab6214) at a dilution of 1 in 1000.
ab6214 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Y et al. Orexins alleviate motor deficits via increasing firing activity of pallidal neurons in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 317:C800-C812 (2019). PubMed: 31365289
- Kakava-Georgiadou N et al. Considerations related to the use of short neuropeptide promoters in viral vectors targeting hypothalamic neurons. Sci Rep 9:11146 (2019). PubMed: 31366942
- Franco-Pérez J et al. Chronic Consumption of Fructose Induces Behavioral Alterations by Increasing Orexin and Dopamine Levels in the Rat Brain. Nutrients 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30423806
- Verma D et al. Pancreatic polypeptide and its central Y4 receptors are essential for cued fear extinction and permanent suppression of fear. Br J Pharmacol 173:1925-38 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26844810
- Kerman IA et al. Distinct populations of presympathetic-premotor neurons express orexin or melanin-concentrating hormone in the rat lateral hypothalamus. J Comp Neurol 505:586-601 (2007). PubMed: 17924541
- Yao ST et al. Water deprivation increases the expression of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) but not orexin-A in the lateral hypothalamic area of the rat. J Comp Neurol 490:180-93 (2005). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 16052497