特記事項Optiblot Blue is a single step Coomassie based gel stain that is specially formulated for ultra-fast, sensitive and safe detection of your proteins. Protein gels can be stained in minutes without the need to wash, fix or destain. Only proteins are stained resulting in well defined blue bands on a highly transparent background. The reduction of background interference results in a better signal to noise ratio and may also have a positive impact on the overall resolution and sensitivity. The Optiblot Blue formulation is non-toxic and does not contain any methanol. Proteins stained using the Optiblot Blue stain are also compatible with mass spectrometry (MS) analysis.
Manufactured under patent numbers : US 12/226,797 ; SG 201103010-3 ; SG 200807953-5 ; JP 2009-507182 ; IN 5722/CHENP/2008 ; GB 0608377.8 ; EP 10187154.9; EP 07733647.7 ; CN 200780021434.8 ; CA 2,649,835 ; AU 2007245443
保存方法Store at +4°C.
バッファーConstituents: 0.05% Coomassie Brilliant Blue, 2% Ethanol, 12% Phosphoric acid
Concentration information loading...
- Coomassie stain
- SDS-PAGE stain
- WB stain
- Optiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X) (ab119196)
- Optiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X) (ab119197)
- Optiblot DTT Reducer (10X) (ab119199)
- Optiblot Antioxidant (800X) (ab119200)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119202)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119203)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119204)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119206)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-20% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119209)
SDS-PAGE image showing molecular weight marker (MW) and His-tag recombinant protein fractions purified in Ni-NTA resin in lanes 1-5 stained with Optiblot Blue. Optiblot Blue was easy to handle and use - just pour a small amount onto your gel and within 10 minutes you can see the protein bands! No methanol and glacial acetic acid - no smell!
ab119211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.