製品名omega-Conotoxin GVIA, Ca2+ channel blocker (N type)
製品の詳細Ca2+ channel blocker (N type)
生理活性の詳細Synthetic toxin originally isolated from Conus geographus. Specific blocker of Cav2.2 (N-type) Ca2+ channels. Binds to the Cav2.2α1 subunit (α1B) and its action is only partially reversible.
To purchase this product, additional information may be required for security reasons. Please contact customer services for further details.
配列CKSXGSSCSXTSYNCCRSCNXYTKRCY (Modifications: C-terminal amide; X-4 = Hyp; X-10 = Hyp; X-21 = Hyp; Disulfide bonds: 1-16, 8-19, 15-26)
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one week. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120215 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Prigge CL et al. M1 ipRGCs Influence Visual Function through Retrograde Signaling in the Retina. J Neurosci 36:7184-97 (2016). PubMed: 27383593
- Toft-Bertelsen TL et al. Regulation of Ca2+ channels by SNAP-25 via recruitment of syntaxin-1 from plasma membrane clusters. Mol Biol Cell 27:3329-3341 (2016). PubMed: 27605709
- Rose SJ et al. The first knockin mouse model of episodic ataxia type 2. Exp Neurol 261C:553-562 (2014). PubMed: 25109669
- Bock R et al. Strengthening the accumbal indirect pathway promotes resilience to compulsive cocaine use. Nat Neurosci 16:632-8 (2013). PubMed: 23542690
- Vilar B et al. Alleviating pain hypersensitivity through activation of type 4 metabotropic glutamate receptor. J Neurosci 33:18951-65 (2013). PubMed: 24285900
- Faria LC et al. Interneuronal calcium channel abnormalities in posttraumatic epileptogenic neocortex. Neurobiol Dis 45:821-8 (2012). PubMed: 22172650
- Jurkovicová-Tarabová B et al. Repertoire of high voltage-activated Ca2+ channels in the lateral superior olive: functional analysis in wild-type, Ca(v)1.3(-/-), and Ca(v)1.2DHP(-/-) mice. J Neurophysiol 108:365-79 (2012). PubMed: 22539826
- Farrell SR et al. Modulation of voltage-gated ion channels in rat retinal ganglion cells mediated by somatostatin receptor subtype 4. J Neurophysiol 104:1347-54 (2010). PubMed: 20573967