Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
製品名Anti-NuMA antibody [A73-B/D12]
NuMA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
特異性Reacts with an intracellular 228 kD protein found in the nucleus during interphase.
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Tonsil, Thymus, Spleen.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
機能May be a structural component of the nucleus.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab5675 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Beckmann D et al. Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity, Spatial Memory, and Neurotransmitter Receptor Expression Are Profoundly Altered by Gradual Loss of Hearing Ability. Cereb Cortex 30:4581-4596 (2020). PubMed: 32202614
- Abd-Elrahman KS et al. Autophagy is increased following either pharmacological or genetic silencing of mGluR5 signaling in Alzheimer's disease mouse models. Mol Brain 11:19 (2018). PubMed: 29631635
- Burch A et al. A novel synaptic junction preparation for the identification and characterization of cleft proteins. PLoS One 12:e0174895 (2017). PubMed: 28362857
- Goniotaki D et al. Inhibition of group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors protects against prion toxicity. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006733 (2017). PubMed: 29176838
- Han K et al. SHANK3 overexpression causes manic-like behaviour with unique pharmacogenetic properties. Nature 503:72-7 (2013). PubMed: 24153177
- Shi JG et al. Tissue engineering of ureteral grafts by seeding urothelial differentiated hADSCs onto biodegradable ureteral scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res A 100:2612-22 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22615210
- Kwong J et al. An antagonist of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 induces mitotic catastrophe in ovarian cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 8:1893-905 (2009). PubMed: 19567818