Key features and details
- Assay time: 1 hr
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells, Tissue
製品名Nuclear Extraction Kit
Nuclear Extraction キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Tissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Nuclear Extraction Kit (ab113474) provides a simple and selective method along with all necessary reagents for nuclear protein extraction / nuclear protein fractionation in just 1 hour.
The extracts can then be used in western blotting, protein-DNA binding assays, nuclear enzyme assays or any other procedures requiring optimized nuclear proteins. The protocol is fast and easy-to-use, and isolates very abundant yields of nuclear extract from mammalian cells or tissue samples.
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our EpiSeeker Sample Preparation Guide for help.
Compared to other kits that use conventional nuclear extraction / nuclear fractionation methods, the buffers included in ab113474 contain much lower amounts of salts (80% less than conventional kits) and no SDS, which allows much better retention of enzyme activity in the nuclear extracts.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 100 tests 1000X Protease Inhibitor Cocktail 1 x 110µl 10X Pre-Extraction Buffer 1 x 10ml DTT Solution (1000X) 1 x 110µl ENE2 (Extraction Buffer) 1 x 10ml
Effect of two drugs refered to as Cilo (50 and 100 mg/kg; Cilo50and Cilo100), and Pio (3 and 10 mg/kg; Pio3 and Pio10), and their combination (Cilo50and Pio3) on the PPAR-γ transcription activity in rats subjected to ischemia (45 min)/reperfusion (24 hrs).
Drugs were administered orally for 14 days then subjected to ischemia/reperfusion. Values are expressed as mean ± S.E.M (n = 6). Data are compared with sham operated control (#), I/R control (∗), Cilo50 (), Pio3 (), and combination (§) pretreated groups (one-way ANOVA followed by Tukey Multiple Comparison Test) at P<0.05.
B16F10 cells were treated with 30 µM of DMPB for the indicated time periods. Cytoplasmic and nuclear fractions were isolated and analyzed by Western blotting.
Nuclear extracts were prepared from MCF-7 cells and the activity of HDACs were measured using different amounts of the extract. The result shown in the figure demonstrates the ab113474's high specificity.
ab113474 は 109 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zarei M et al. Ginger and turmeric lipid-solubles attenuate heated oil-induced oxidative stress in the brain via the upregulation of NRF2 and improve cognitive function in rats. Metab Brain Dis 36:225-238 (2021). PubMed: 33170419
- Moyano P et al. Primary hippocampal estrogenic dysfunction induces synaptic proteins alteration and neuronal cell death after single and repeated paraquat exposure. Food Chem Toxicol 136:110961 (2020). PubMed: 31715309
- Clementi ME et al. Punicalagin Protects Human Retinal Pigment Epithelium Cells from Ultraviolet Radiation-Induced Oxidative Damage by Activating Nrf2/HO-1 Signaling Pathway and Reducing Apoptosis. Antioxidants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32498245
- Wang FS et al. Bromodomain Protein BRD4 Accelerates Glucocorticoid Dysregulation of Bone Mass and Marrow Adiposis by Modulating H3K9 and Foxp1. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32575577
- Deng S et al. Tsg101 positively regulates P62-Keap1-Nrf2 pathway to protect hearts against oxidative damage. Redox Biol 32:101453 (2020). PubMed: 32057709