Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NAP-07] to NTAL
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-NTAL antibody [NAP-07]
NTAL 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [NAP-07] to NTAL
特異性The antibody reacts with Non-T cell activation linker (NTAL) a 30 kDa transmembrane adaptor protein present in membrane microdomains (rafts) of B cells, NK cells and myeloid cells.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IFmore details
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 91-244 of Human NTAL.
- RAMOS human lymphoma cell lysate, Raji human lymphoma cell lysate
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
機能Involved in FCER1 (high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor)-mediated signaling in mast cells. May also be involved in BCR (B-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in B-cells and FCGR1 (high affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I)-mediated signaling in myeloid cells. Couples activation of these receptors and their associated kinases with distal intracellular events through the recruitment of GRB2.
組織特異性Highly expressed in spleen, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and germinal centers of lymph nodes. Also expressed in placenta, lung, pancreas and small intestine. Present in B-cells, NK cells and monocytes. Absent from T-cells (at protein level).
関連疾患Note=LAT2 is located in the Williams-Beuren syndrome (WBS) critical region. WBS results from a hemizygous deletion of several genes on chromosome 7q11.23, thought to arise as a consequence of unequal crossing over between highly homologous low-copy repeat sequences flanking the deleted region. Haploinsufficiency of LAT2 may be the cause of certain cardiovascular and musculo-skeletal abnormalities observed in the disease.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on tyrosines following cross-linking of BCR in B-cells, FCGR1 in myeloid cells, or FCER1 in mast cells; which induces the recruitment of GRB2.
May be polyubiquitinated.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Present in lipid rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- HSPC046 antibody
- LAB antibody
- LAT2 antibody
ab3992 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Malhotra S et al. Vav and Rac activation in B cell antigen receptor endocytosis involves Vav recruitment to the adapter protein LAB. J Biol Chem 284:36202-12 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19858206
- Mutch CM et al. Activation-induced endocytosis of the raft-associated transmembrane adaptor protein LAB/NTAL in B lymphocytes: evidence for a role in internalization of the B cell receptor. Int Immunol 19:19-30 (2007). PubMed: 17090619
- Macaulay IC et al. Comparative gene expression profiling of in vitro differentiated megakaryocytes and erythroblasts identifies novel activatory and inhibitory platelet membrane proteins. Blood 109:3260-9 (2007). PubMed: 17192395
- Dráberová L et al. Regulation of Ca2+ signaling in mast cells by tyrosine-phosphorylated and unphosphorylated non-T cell activation linker. J Immunol 179:5169-80 (2007). PubMed: 17911602
- Lebduska P et al. Topography of signaling molecules as detected by electron microscopy on plasma membrane sheets isolated from non-adherent mast cells. J Immunol Methods 328:139-51 (2007). PubMed: 17900607
- Heneberg P et al. Topography of plasma membrane microdomains and its consequences for mast cell signaling. Eur J Immunol 36:2795-806 (2006). PubMed: 17013982
- Volná P et al. Negative regulation of mast cell signaling and function by the adaptor LAB/NTAL. J Exp Med 200:1001-13 (2004). PubMed: 15477348
- Tkaczyk C et al. NTAL phosphorylation is a pivotal link between the signaling cascades leading to human mast cell degranulation following Kit activation and Fc epsilon RI aggregation. Blood 104:207-14 (2004). PubMed: 15010370