製品名Nocodazole, Microtubule inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Microtubule inhibitor. Rapidly depolymerises microtubules in vivo and inhibits tubulin polymerisation in vitro. Inhibits mitosis. Also reduces stem cell pluripotency factors Oct 4 and Nanog.
保存方法Store at +4°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 50 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
All lanes : Anti-Vimentin (phospho S56) antibody [EPR21084] (ab217673) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Untreated HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (ab120630) for 18 hours, whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/100000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Observed band size: 57 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 23 seconds
Blocking/Dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Vimentin (phospho S56) was immunoprecipitated from 0.35 mg of HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (ab120630) for 18 hours, whole cell lysate with ab217673 at 1/30 dilution. Western blot was performed from the immunoprecipitate using ab217673 at 1/1000 dilution. VeriBlot for IP Detection Reagent (HRP) (ab131366), was used for detection at 1/10,000 dilution.
Lane 1: HeLa treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (ab120630) for 18 hours, whole cell lysate 10 μg (Input).
Lane 2: ab217673 IP in HeLa treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (ab120630) for 18 hours, whole cell lysate.
Lane 3: Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) instead of ab217673 in HeLa treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (ab120630) for 18 hours, whole cell lysate.
Blocking and dilution buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120630 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee BY & Hur EM A Role of Microtubules in Oligodendrocyte Differentiation. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32033476
- Ocampo J et al. Contrasting roles of the RSC and ISW1/CHD1 chromatin remodelers in RNA polymerase II elongation and termination. Genome Res 29:407-417 (2019). PubMed: 30683752
- Tabdanov ED et al. Bimodal sensing of guidance cues in mechanically distinct microenvironments. Nat Commun 9:4891 (2018). PubMed: 30459308
- Tabdanov ED et al. Microtubule-Actomyosin Mechanical Cooperation during Contact Guidance Sensing. Cell Rep 25:328-338.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30304674
- Ramos D et al. Mechanism of Copper Uptake from Blood Plasma Ceruloplasmin by Mammalian Cells. PLoS One 11:e0149516 (2016). PubMed: 26934375
- Salemi LM et al. Characterization of RanBPM molecular determinants that control its subcellular localization. PLoS One 10:e0117655 (2015). PubMed: 25659156
- Kallas A et al. Nocodazole treatment decreases expression of pluripotency markers Nanog and Oct4 in human embryonic stem cells. PLoS One 6:e19114 (2011). PubMed: 21559451
- Musa H et al. Microtubule assembly in cultured myoblasts and myotubes following nocodazole induced microtubule depolymerisation. J Muscle Res Cell Motil 24:301-8 (2003). PubMed: 14620743
- Vasquez RJ et al. Nanomolar concentrations of nocodazole alter microtubule dynamic instability in vivo and in vitro. Mol Biol Cell 8:973-85 (1997). PubMed: 9201709