Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to nNOS (neuronal)
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-FoFr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1376 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45, 160 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 161 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. Lyse in RIPA buffer.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-FoFr||1/300. Ovenight incubation at room temp.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
機能Produces nitric oxide (NO) which is a messenger molecule with diverse functions throughout the body. In the brain and peripheral nervous system, NO displays many properties of a neurotransmitter. Probably has nitrosylase activity and mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of cytoplasmic target proteins such SRR.
組織特異性Isoform 1 is ubiquitously expressed: detected in skeletal muscle and brain, also in testis, lung and kidney, and at low levels in heart, adrenal gland and retina. Not detected in the platelets. Isoform 3 is expressed only in testis. Isoform 4 is detected in testis, skeletal muscle, lung, and kidney, at low levels in the brain, but not in the heart and adrenal gland.
配列類似性Belongs to the NOS family.
Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 flavodoxin-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
ドメインThe PDZ domain in the N-terminal part of the neuronal isoform participates in protein-protein interaction, and is responsible for targeting nNos to synaptic membranes in muscles. Mediates interaction with VAC14.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated; mediated by STUB1/CHIP in the presence of Hsp70 and Hsp40 (in vitro).
細胞内局在Cell membrane > sarcolemma. Cell projection > dendritic spine. In skeletal muscle, it is localized beneath the sarcolemma of fast-twitch muscle fiber by associating with the dystrophin glycoprotein complex. In neurons, enriched in dendritic spines.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310005C01Rik antibody
- BNOS antibody
- Constitutive NOS antibody
ab1376 nNos antibody immunostaining nNos in dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons of an animal who had a spinal nerve ligation 2 weeks previous. [A] Image taken X10 objective, [B]Image taken with X20 objective; the staining is restricted to a subpopulation of neurons and is localized in the cytoplasm of these cells; Scale bar=20 microns. ab1376 was used at 1/300 overnight incubation at room temperature on 30 micron sections of PFA perfusion fixed DRG tissue (on slide). Staining visualised using anti goat FITC secondary.
Lane 1 : Anti-nNOS (neuronal) antibody (ab1376) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-nNOS (neuronal) antibody (ab1376) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human frontal cortex lysate (35 µg protein in RIPA buffer)
Lane 2 : Human brain sub ventricular zone lysate (35 µg protein in RIPA buffer)
Predicted band size: 161 kDa
Detected by chemiluminescence.
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed U2OS cells, permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Incuabted with ab1376 for 1 hour (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (4 µg/ml), showing nuclear and plasma membrane staining. The nuclear stain is DAPI (blue).
Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (4 µg/ml).
Flow cytometric analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed KELLY (Human neuroblastoma cell line) cells (blue line), permeabilized with 0.5% Triton. Primary incubation with ab1376 for 1 hour (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/ml).
IgG control: Unimmunized goat IgG (black line) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody.
ab1376 は 43 報の論文で使用されています。
- Moiseev KY et al. Changes of nNOS expression in the tuberal hypothalamic nuclei during ageing. Nitric Oxide 100-101:1-6 (2020). PubMed: 32283261
- Aziz W et al. Multi-input Synapses, but Not LTP-Strengthened Synapses, Correlate with Hippocampal Memory Storage in Aged Mice. Curr Biol 29:3600-3610.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31630953
- Williams RH et al. Excitation of Cortical nNOS/NK1R Neurons by Hypocretin 1 is Independent of Sleep Homeostasis. Cereb Cortex 29:1090-1108 (2019). PubMed: 29462275
- Bossolani GDP et al. Comparative analysis reveals Ce3D as optimal clearing method for in toto imaging of the mouse intestine. Neurogastroenterol Motil 31:e13560 (2019). PubMed: 30761698
- Wang S et al. Effects of aerobic exercise on the expressions and activities of nitric oxide synthases in the blood vessel endothelium in prediabetes mellitus. Exp Ther Med 17:4205-4212 (2019). PubMed: 31007752