製品名NMDA, excitotoxic amino acid
製品の詳細Excitotoxic amino acid
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Release of adenosine by depolarisation and agonists.
(Panel c) NMDA application also evoked neuronal depolarisation and firing accompanied by subsequent release of adenosine and inosine.
ab55051 staining GABA B receptor 1 in SK-N-SH cells treated with NMDA (ab120052), by ICC/IF. Internalization of GABA B receptor 1 correlates with increased concentration of NMDA, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 30 minutes in media containing different concentrations of ab120052 (NMDA) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab55051 (1 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-mouse polyclonal antibody (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120052 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Girling KD et al. Activation of caspase-6 and cleavage of caspase-6 substrates is an early event in NMDA receptor-mediated excitotoxicity. J Neurosci Res 96:391-406 (2018). PubMed: 29193273
- Kiragasi B et al. A Presynaptic Glutamate Receptor Subunit Confers Robustness to Neurotransmission and Homeostatic Potentiation. Cell Rep 19:2694-2706 (2017). Other ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 28658618
- Thaney VE et al. IFNß Protects Neurons from Damage in a Murine Model of HIV-1 Associated Brain Injury. Sci Rep 7:46514 (2017). PubMed: 28425451
- Sanchez AB et al. Antiretrovirals, Methamphetamine, and HIV-1 Envelope Protein gp120 Compromise Neuronal Energy Homeostasis in Association with Various Degrees of Synaptic and Neuritic Damage. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 60:168-79 (2016). PubMed: 26482305
- Grosser S et al. Hilar somatostatin interneurons contribute to synchronized GABA activity in an in vitro epilepsy model. PLoS One 9:e86250 (2014). PubMed: 24465989