Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HM.11] to Nitro tyrosine
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-Nitro tyrosine antibody [HM.11]
Nitro tyrosine 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [HM.11] to Nitro tyrosine
特異性This antibody reacts with nitrotyrosine, both with the free amino acid as well as with proteins containing nitrotyrosine. The antibody does not recognize other antigens with a nitrotyrosine-like structure such as tyrosine, 3-chlorotyrosine, phosphotyrosine and phenylalanine.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Nitro tyrosine (nitrated ) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
- WB: mouse kidney lysate, mouse optic nerve, retina , spinal cord and brain lysates, rat aorta lysate(see Abreviews) IHC-P: human lung tissue (see Abreview)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
WARNING!!: Do not add sodium azide or nitric containing perservative as it will damage the antibody.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/400. 10% formalin fixation; 3% H2O2 to block endogenous peroxidases; Citrate buffer pH 6.0 for 1 min at 100°C as antigen retrieval treatment|
関連性Nitric oxide (NO) is a product of the enzymatic conversion of arginine to citrulline by nitric oxide synthase. NO reacts rapidly with superoxide to form peroxynitrite. At physiological pH and in the presence of transition metals, peroxynitrite undergoes heterolytic cleavage to form hydroxyl anion and nitronium ion, the latter of which nitrates protein tyrosine residues. Thus, the presence of nitrotyrosine on proteins can be used as a marker for peroxynitrite formation in vivo. The presence of nitrotyrosine has been detected in various inflammatory processes including atherosclerotic placques.
- NO tyrosine antibody
- nTyr antibody
ab7048 は 54 報の論文で使用されています。
- Vasquez-Vivar J et al. Neuronal vulnerability to fetal hypoxia-reoxygenation injury and motor deficit development relies on regional brain tetrahydrobiopterin levels. Redox Biol 29:101407 (2020). PubMed: 31926630
- Fysikopoulos A et al. Amelioration of elastase-induced lung emphysema and reversal of pulmonary hypertension by pharmacological iNOS inhibition in mice. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32201936
- Haesen S et al. Glycolaldehyde-modified proteins cause adverse functional and structural aortic remodeling leading to cardiac pressure overload. Sci Rep 10:12220 (2020). PubMed: 32699285
- Park JS et al. Cottonseed Oil Protects Against Intestinal Inflammation in Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Med Food 22:672-679 (2019). PubMed: 31112045
- Zhou X et al. H2 O2 -induced microvessel barrier dysfunction: the interplay between reactive oxygen species, nitric oxide, and peroxynitrite. Physiol Rep 7:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31448579