製品名Nifedipine, L-type Ca2+ channel blocker
製品の詳細L-type Ca2+ channel blocker
生理活性の詳細L-type Ca2+ channel blocker. Potent, long-acting vasodilator. Also shown to inhibit vascular inflammation.
体系名1,4-Dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(2-nitrophenyl)-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylic acid dimethyl ester
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab2770 staining aryl hydrocarbon receptor in MDA-MB-231 cells treated with nifedipine (ab120135), by ICC/IF. Increase in aryl hydrocarbon receptor expression correlates with increased concentration of nifedipine, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 6h in media containing different concentrations of ab120135 (nifedipine) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab2770 (1/100 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-mouse polyclonal antibody (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120135 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang T et al. Allopregnanolone Modulates GABAAR-Dependent CaMKIId3 and BDNF to Protect SH-SY5Y Cells Against 6-OHDA-Induced Damage. Front Cell Neurosci 13:569 (2019). PubMed: 31998078
- Zhang F & Tzanakakis ES Optogenetic regulation of insulin secretion in pancreatic ß-cells. Sci Rep 7:9357 (2017). PubMed: 28839233
- Favuzzi E et al. Activity-Dependent Gating of Parvalbumin Interneuron Function by the Perineuronal Net Protein Brevican. Neuron 95:639-655.e10 (2017). PubMed: 28712654
- Toft-Bertelsen TL et al. Regulation of Ca2+ channels by SNAP-25 via recruitment of syntaxin-1 from plasma membrane clusters. Mol Biol Cell 27:3329-3341 (2016). PubMed: 27605709
- Ahmed T et al. Rescue of impaired late-phase long-term depression in a tau transgenic mouse model. Neurobiol Aging 36:730-9 (2015). PubMed: 25443285