Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NGF
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
NGF 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to NGF
特異性Less than 1% cross-reactivity against recombinant human Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Neurotrophin 3 and Neurotrophin 4/5 by ELISA.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse NGF.
Database link: P01139
特記事項This antibody has been shown to be useful for a variety of techniques and its specificity has been demonstrated by immunoblot.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
pH: 7.2-7.6 without preservatives.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
機能Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. Extracellular ligand for the NTRK1 and NGFR receptors, activates cellular signaling cascades through those receptor tyrosine kinase to regulate neuronal proliferation, differentiation and survival. Inhibits metalloproteinase dependent proteolysis of platelet glycoprotein VI (PubMed:20164177).
関連疾患Neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, 5
配列類似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta nerve growth factor antibody
- Beta NGF antibody
- Beta-nerve growth factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-NGF antibody (ab6199) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rhNGF protein at 100 µg
Lane 2 : Mouse salivary gland tissue lysate at 50 µg
ab6199 detects a strong band at 13 kDa consistent with the expected molecular weight of mature NGF monomer.
ICC/IF image of ab6199 stained MEF1 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6199, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab6199 は 47 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zheng Y et al. Altered expression of glycoprotein non-metastatic melanoma protein B in the distal sciatic nerve following injury. Int J Mol Med 45:1909-1917 (2020). PubMed: 32236569
- Zhang J et al. Upregulation of TRPV1 in spinal dorsal root ganglion by activating NGF-TrkA pathway contributes to pelvic organ cross-sensitisation in rats with experimental autoimmune prostatitis. Andrologia 51:e13302 (2019). PubMed: 31074030
- Nagura N et al. Nerve growth factor continuously elevates in a rat rotator cuff tear model. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 28:143-148 (2019). PubMed: 30146165
- Rudnitskaya EA et al. Alterations of hippocampal neurogenesis during development of Alzheimer's disease-like pathology in OXYS rats. Exp Gerontol 115:32-45 (2019). PubMed: 30415068
- Zhao Y et al. L-NBP, a multiple growth factor activator, attenuates ischemic neuronal impairments possibly through promoting neuritogenesis. Neurochem Int 124:94-105 (2019). PubMed: 30629983